Dragon 364 News at Gleemax [merged]

kennew142

First Post
I have to say that all of the features look pretty cool to me, especially Ari's. I have always had a soft spot for Orcus. I've used him in just about every game (including Champions) that I've run over the years. :D

I am less happy that we will see fewer articles over the next few weeks. I haven't been feeling swamped with new articles as it is. :(

Voss

First Post
How do you scale back from almost nothing?
And when were they ever on a m-w-f schedule to go back to?
Nice to see an admission that they're in crunch time and are running around freaking out about actually getting the real work done. For whenever the books leave for the printer...

And, uh... finally a write up on Yeenoghu? We've had write ups on him before. If they mean 'finally a 4e write up', that seems odd phrase for, essentially ,the first batch of 4e material, ever.

mhacdebhandia said:
So, you wrote the first Fourth Edition article about Orcus.

When is your and Nightfall's special day? ;)

It's about one of Orcus' cults, not Orcus himself. So I don't think I qualify for a "special day." :p

Shemeska

Adventurer
I'd be more stoked if they'd ever responded to queries in some way, even a form rejection letter. Or heck, even give some response to questions about queries, or about finished pieces submitted very early on that they asked to look at. At all.

Kesh

First Post
Voss said:
And, uh... finally a write up on Yeenoghu? We've had write ups on him before. If they mean 'finally a 4e write up', that seems odd phrase for, essentially ,the first batch of 4e material, ever.

Blasphemy! There can never be enough articles on gnolls! ;)

Remove ads