Dragon Mountain - Twin Forks

Vanger Thwakiron

"I see no reason not to, if the information is false, then none of us will profit. If it is accurate then you will have well earned your share."

Last edited:

GoldenEagle

First Post
The man at the bar (The guy with the short sword at his side) finishes his conversation with the barkeep and moves to your table.

"Good afternoon friends. I see you are interested in Dragon Mountain. Nasty place that is," he says as he takes a gulp from his tankard. "Myself, I don’t know much ‘bout the place, but an old companion of mine does. Lothar. Lothar the Shiv; he was there. Must have been twenty years ago or so. Lothar, now he could tell you a thing or two about the mountain. If I was eager adventurers like yourselves, I’d look Lothar up. Last I heard he was living in a little village not too far from here. Twin forks it’s called".

Fedric has finished his third ale and the newcomer hands him another ale glass which clearly holds water, not more ale.

In a now voice slurred with drunkeness Fedric pipe in again, " Lofar, yeth, find him and yu'll getto the mounin..." and with that he colapses into the arms of the stranger who begins to carry him off to what you assume is a room in the back. "bring bak my trezzure!!!" and Fedric is gone.

GE

DM_Matt

First Post
Well, then, it seems its time to find this Lothar fellow.

<OOC: Do I know where Twin Forks is, how far away, how to gte there, how long it will take, etc?>

GoldenEagle

First Post
DM_Matt said:
Well, then, it seems its time to find this Lothar fellow.

<OOC: Do I know where Twin Forks is, how far away, how to gte there, how long it will take, etc?>

OOC: You have heard of Twin Forks although you have never been there. It is several days travel to the west. If you simply follow the road you are sure you could find it.

Someone

Adventurer
GoldenEagle said:

"Good afternoon friends. I see you are interested in Dragon Mountain. Nasty place that is," he says as he takes a gulp from his tankard. "Myself, I don’t know much ‘bout the place, but an old companion of mine does. Lothar. Lothar the Shiv".

"Lothar, eh?" ponders Telustiel. "Can we know your name? Lothar will be glad of knowing about you, I hope..."

After that, looking at Rimathil, says "Our arrive there could happen in a much shorter time span, but I don´t rely in descriptions given by unknow people. Would be better to use more conventional means."

GoldenEagle

First Post
Someone said:

"Lothar, eh?" ponders Telustiel. "Can we know your name? Lothar will be glad of knowing about you, I hope..."

After that, looking at Rimathil, says "Our arrive there could happen in a much shorter time span, but I don´t rely in descriptions given by unknow people. Would be better to use more conventional means."

"The name is Arik," the man says looking over his shoulder. "Tell him I said hello," and with that they have retired to a room beyond view. At this point the regular ambient noise in the bar has resumed.

GE

Calim

First Post
"Well if you all are fer goin' you best have the muscle and a bit of godly might as well."

Jeff stands and readies himself to leave.

Someone

Adventurer
Calim said:
"Well if you all are fer goin' you best have the muscle and a bit of godly might as well."

Jeff stands and readies himself to leave.

Telustiel gets up, tosses some coins on thetable and readies himself to leave too.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The door to the br opens and a jumble of figures fall inward.
A tall human lass, with tousled auburn hair and curves to make even the most grumpy Dwarf homesick stands, brushing her slip of a dress, then breaks out into giggles. From underneath her a slim elvem maid smiles and tries to look dignified, though she is obviously enebriated. Moving from between the two is the rumpled form of Naglfar Grivaldr, Gnome Bard and Riddler of Renown, though he looks very drunk and as if he had had a very interesting night...

Swatting the young women on their rumps, Naglfar sees them off with a

'Back to the beds with yue, Fey tempresses of my Dreams...Ye almost killed me as it was!'

The girls leave with wistful looks and requests for 'just one more song, one more tune...'

Naglfar sways and staggers over to the assembled group, some old friends, some new and smiles wanely.

'Sorry I'm late lads, ready for adventure I am!'

Naglfar then runs to the nearesy window and rids himself of some of the night's debauchery....

Returning, the Gnome sits quietly holding his head and awaiting someone to politely catch him up on things.

OoC: I read the thread, Im ready.

Remove ads