• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonwriter's Music-Inspired Insanity

Dragonwriter

First Post
Ferrinzo nods a few times. He takes several bites of food before responding. "As I've said a few times, you may leave tonight or tomorrow. Either way matters not to me, so long as you leave before sunset tomorrow. After that, I fear any trail concerning my goods will be too cold to follow."

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Very good then sir, I believe that if we are going to work as a team we should decide as a team." Tom says to everyone as he then proceeds to raise his hand high in the air "I'm for staying the night, anybody else." Tom now has a wide grin on his face as he finally is able to let go of him self for a few seconds during this time.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I to am for spending the night, we will need the rest if there are creatures about this trail," Jasper say. He thinks to himself that a night in a good bed would be wonderful.

"In the morning I believe we shall all be ready to go, anyone oject?" he asks the group.

G

Guest 11456

Celest nods in agreement. "I believe a good night's rest will do us all good. I will be ready to leave in the morning."

jager0727

First Post
Twi'Tar fidgets trying to reign in his eagerness to set out, but knowing a good nights sleep and a full day's light are far more important than his own curiousity. "I'm for tomorrow. First light though the sooner off the sonner we can find the caravan,"

"...and check out the forest, and see what happened." he mutters.

Theroc

First Post
Shavallah nodded. She would have rather headed out immediately, but as the majority wanted to rest, Shavallah would consent rather than attempt to mount an argument.

"Shavallah sleep, then hunt. Shavallah sleep here?" She asked, unsure as she continued helping herself to the food so graciously offered. "Food good."

Vertexx69

First Post
Platinus nods in deference to the wishes of the others. Now that the discussion seems to be winding down, he begins serving himself from the many dishes offered heaping the food onto his plate and dispatching it with amazing speed.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Well I believe that is everyone, Ferrinzo I do believe that we are staying for the night," Tom says while standing up and then looks over at Twi'Tar with a little smile "and we will be leaving post haste. Ho and Master Ferrinzo, I thank you kindly for the hospitality that you are showing" He gives a slight bow and then sits down again.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Ferrinzo smiles and nods. "I suppose so. Please enjoy the remainder of the food, and have a comfortable rest tonight. Thankfully, I have enough rooms available for all of you."

The rest of the dinner passes, with you chatting and enjoying the excellent food, and some wondering aloud of what beasts you might encounter in the woods. Eventually, though, people are shown to their bedrooms for the night.

Morning comes, and you each are told that breakfast will be served, but Connor will be unable to see you off due to an early meeting with another associate of his. The breakfast is far simpler than last night's sumptuous meal, but it is still hearty and filling, good food on which to begin a trek. The day itself, as you step outside, is bright and warm, with a few wispy clouds in the sky. The small trading post is out the north gate of the city and the guards there point you in the direction of the trail.

[sblock=OOC]
If there's anything you wanted to take care of before leaving the town, let me know.

I'm going to need a marching order and watch order for when the group rests. And whoever is leading the group along the trail needs to make a Survival check for morning, noon and afternoon.
[/sblock]

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Tom hardly slept during his time at Ferrinzo's due to him thinking about how odd everything was; how simple this mission sounded, the amount of money being put up for this, and why he brought together such a diverse group of misfits. He thought that when he gets back he should talk to Jasper (and maybe Celest?) about Ferrinzo.

Tom gets up in the moring and has to shake his head to get the memeories of his past and Hell out of his mind. Once they are at the table he said little and attempted to watch everyone and figure out the social make up of the party.

Once outside of the city he looks at the party. "So how here now how to track because I track as well as an orc talks?" Tom says with a small smile rmebering the time when he was trying to barter with an orc for the coat that he is wearing, he made thoe orc so upset that he came at him then, due to some bad luck the orc tripped which gave Tom the time to grab the coat and run.

[sblock]
Tom will be in the back so if they are ambushed he is strong enough to take the damage
[/sblock]

Remove ads