Dragoon's RttToEE IC

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Vardin crouches down for a moment near the the path, eyes something for a bit, and looks up. "Something's been here. Can't be sure when, or what, but I doubt its from the last time this place was storied about." He stands, straightening his clothes. "So, we have a decent chance of having company. Shall we pass the threshold?"

Scotley

Hero
Eglath

"Yes, let's enter. It was kind of someone to reinforce the bridge for us. I'd have been even more uncertain about getting my weight across without those new boards."

Castigator

First Post
OOC:

Could we wait a bit longer before we move on? This is just not working ... for a good week there's nothing going on in this thread, than from the 19th to the 21st there's a flurry of activity so that I get called out missing and than, once I pick up and post.. I'm again waiting 2 days on some response from Dragoon.
For all I know I'm still at my first action after the scene opened while Vardin and Elgath are on their 3rd or so, having half explored the surroundings already.

I don't really care if we play this game fast or slow.. but at least let's try to agree on one steady pace we all adhere to yeah?

Dragoon

First Post
occ: Sorry I didn't post the last couple of days, things get kinda hetic around this time of year, however I need to be better about telling people on here about that :eek: . The way I was trying to post was let everybody post then I would post, so that is I waited for a while at times. Not really sure what to do to keep the pace, I haven't done a lot of PbP. I would like to keep going, any ideas?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Vardrin looks chagrined at not having noticed the new planks earlier. "Err, well-then, that supports the idea that someone was here, doesn't it?" He straightens up and looks at the bard. "Any sign of recent evil passing this way?"

occ: You can find my thoughts on the pacing, etc. on the OCC thread.

Remove ads