• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragoon's RttToEE IC

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Goliath Fighter

Eglath considers Ascalante's coments a moment and then asks a question. "So tell us Todariche, how long has it been since you visited this infamous moathouse?"

Dragoon

First Post
"As the gods as my witness, I have never been to that wretched place, I am but a simple sage. Elmo is the only person I know who has been there."

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Human Fighter

Eglath turns to Ascalante, "It seems that Elmo, who has actaully been there, thinks another look at the place is worthwhile. That is good enough for me."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Vardrin stroke's his goatee thoughfully. "Possible undead, no known current activities, but odd figures reported recently. I think checking the moathouse would not hurt anything; in the worse-case senario, we would have a map to sell to our erstwhile sage for any further inquiries." He looks to the bard and the rest. "Best to rule-out one possibility. Any disagreement? Any other business with the sage?"

Castigator

First Post
"Well, why not? Might be useful to visit the place to liven up the old tales on this place if nothing else. And I'd certainly wouldn't mind to stretch my legs a bit."

With a noncommittal shrug, Ascalante heads out the door.

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Goliath Fighter

"Thank you for your time Todariche, if you've nothing further that might help us then we'll be on our way." He looks expectantly at the man.

Dragoon

First Post
"Ahh yes indeed have a good journey...please be carefull. Also if you find anything of intrest in the moathouse I may be intrested in purcahsing it.

occ: Okay then I assume everybody wants to go to the moathouse, also if you need to purchase anything let me know. If you need to buy something we won't RP it, just to get things moving along.

Dragoon

First Post
occ: Okay I assume nobody wants to buy anything before going to the Moathouse, so tomorrow, I will do the first of the Moathouse posts.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
occ: Just doing a double check on the ICC thread to see if everyone is here (since we got few responses on the OCC thread before going to the sage). Scotley, Castigator, and myself I am sure of. nonamazing has posted recently and was seen today, so I assume they are around. Haven't heard form Terraism since November (and they haven't been seen since then), and no word from Dim_Darklight/Rurik for longer (though EnWorld has seen them). A bit disconcerting on Dim_Darklight/Rurik since they specifically wanted to talk to the sage.

Remove ads