• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragoon's RttToEE IC

Dragoon

First Post
occ: hey all sorry for my lack of posting, last week of school got a bit busy. I'm done for the semsester now...tomorrow I will jump back in.

Dragoon

First Post
As it grows late in the afternoon, you reach the old moathouse. The journey there had been rather uneventfull, just a few animals spotted in the woods. No signs of filthy undead or meanicing black garbed cultists to be seen. The moathouse itself is partial ruin, slowly sinking into the marshy moor in which it stands. The front gates lie twisted and ruined.

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Goliath Fighter

The big Goliath pauses briefly to look at the sturcture. Then Eglath strides toward the gates, clanking slowly forward in his heavy armor the glowing pole axe in his hands. "No use gawking about, let's explore the inside."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Vardrin takes a look around, peering intently into every shadow. Though carrying a long spear strapped to his back, he makes no immediate move to remove it. "Might be best to look around the grounds, look for any signs of recent vistations, while it is still light. Building will still be there in a bit, and no reason to be surprised."

occ: Assuming no objections, he'll start taking 20 on Search checks to find tracks. Can't follow them, but he'll be able to see them.

Dragoon

First Post
The Drawbridge:
The path leads to a rotten, slightly bowed drawbridge that crosses the water. Four new planks lie atop the rotted wood.

Vardin, you can clearly see tracks upon the path leading to the moathouse gate, however you don't know what made them or how old they are.

occ: Stonegod thanks for the offer but we I don't think it wiil be of much use in the long run. The inside maps should be a lot smaller, so they should not be a problem.

Castigator

First Post
"This place has defenitly gone to rack and ruin!" Ascalante notes merrily while fumbling with the straps of a little wooden buckler, painted with even gaudier colours than his ministrel-clothes.

And more soft-spoken, barely audible, the elderly bard adds "I guess it's time now to see if evil still lingers here from days gone by." as he briefly closes his eyes and touches his forehead with his gloved swordhand.

OOC:
Using Detect Evil for what it's worth.
Oh.. and yes I'm still here, but nothing happend for so long here that I grew kinda lazy with checking the tread, sorry.

Remove ads