• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragoon's RttToEE IC

Dragoon

First Post
Todariche, looks down with a frown and kicks his boot at the floor, "Sorry all just having a bit of fun."

"Yes the moathouse is a fightful place during the cult days, but now uninhabited except for the occasional wandering critter, however the place has always drawn lesser undead."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Vardrin's attention refocuses on the sage, now that the game seems to be done. "That may be the case, but your man Elmo has his suspicions. We'd be interested in knowing if any cartographic records of the old place were kept from its many explorations."

nonamazing

Explorer
Erimel has been quietly listening to the conversation, lurking at the back of the group. But at the mention of undead, he leans forward slightly. "Is this true, noble sage? The crippled old ruins have given rise to the angry dead?"

The lean elf frowns. "This news worries me, my companions. Such foes are not to be taken lightly."

Dragoon

First Post
Todariche rubs his temples for a moment and shuts his eyes, "no I am afraid there is no map to speak of, at least Elmo has never spoke of it."

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Goliath Fighter

"Please tell me straight, have there been others of late, who's thirst for knowledge you've..." Eglath pauses suddenly realizing that while he was working out his next rhyme the game had ceased and clears his throat, "I mean to ask have others come to inquire about the moat house or the temple recently, Chatrilon perhaps?" The gray tones of his face brighten with a slight pink hue.

Castigator

First Post
Leaning in the doorway (and letting some fresh air breeze through the hut), Ascalante thoughtfully strokes his greying mustage.

"The walking dead are certainly foes to be feared." he murmurs, more to himself than the rest "But neither would shambling corpses travel the lands in dark cloaks and darker purposes. To root out some zombies, you'd need militiaman with torches and a priest mayhaps. But not foreigners on secret investigation. There's got to be something else afoot."

Dragoon

First Post
"No vistors to the village has come asking for directions to the Moathouse, you are the first in quite some time. The Moathouse is rather easy to find truth be told,"comments Todariche.

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Goliath Fighter

"What else can you tell us? First how do we get there. Also, traps to avoid perhaps? Secret ways that you can reveal to us?"

Castigator

First Post
"Well, seems not worth the walk. If everyone around here knows where this moathouse lies and everyone around here agrees that it's devoid of anything interesting safe a few restless dead - who may well linger there because of the horrors they've suffered when the moathouse still was a place of evil - than why should we waste our time?"
Ascalante asks from the doorframe
"This spoor sounds dead and cold, if ever there was anything to it."

"If we could find some of those cloaked travelers.. or maybe talk with the militiaman who drove of the hobgoblins, we might have better luck."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads