Dragoon's RttToEE IC

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Vardrin nods at Ascalante's words. To Chatrilon, he puts up his hands to molify him. "You mistook my words, my friend. I only wished to know what glory you hunt in this town. Apparently you have been here sometime, and must be searching for something?"

nonamazing

Explorer
Erimel smiles warmly at Chatilron and bows slightly. "I am sure that we would wish you nothing but the best of luck in the pursuit of your goals, sir Chatliron. But I am afraid that we can be of little direct help--we have heard of nothing that might be of use to you."

Erimel then stands up, dropping a few coins onto the table as he does so. "I suddenly feel the need for a bit of fresh air. I will be waiting just outside when you are all ready."

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Goliath Fighter

Eglath drains his mug also leaving a few coins and gathers his bag and axe. He makes his way out without a word or backward glance.

stonegod

Vardrin finishes his drinks, nods to Chatilron and Elmo, and parts with a "be seeing you." He'll than attempt to slip out the back unnoticed in order to catch the leaving party. No reason to give Chatilron any reason to suspect my curiosity about this group. He will then attempt to accompany them on their investigations about town.

Dragoon

First Post
Elmo follows the party to the outside of Inn and adresses the party, "So you will be searching out the moathouse, my gut feeling is that there is nothing there other than some stray animals, however that place does have a reputation for harboring evil, please report to me anything unsual."

With that Elmo turns around to walk back into the Inn, then stops and turns around,"Oh yeah and be carefull and good luck."

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Goliath Fighter

Eglath turns to his companions, "I've heard about this 'moathouse', but who among us knows how to get there?"

stonegod

Vardrin makes his way around the building to where the others are gathering. He casually walks up to them as the goliath is speaking. "Myself, I do not, having only recently arrived. However, I assume a local sage could guide the way. Indeed, they may have maps of the old ruin that could be of use to those who wish to plumb its depths." He looks to them all, especially those who have not spoken up yet. "You have no quarrel with me assisting your hunt?"

Remove ads