• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragoon's RttToEE occ

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Dragoon said:
Stonegod, you are in, welcome aboard. We will have just arriving at the Inn as the rest of the party is comming out of the private room.

Glee! Let me re-read everything and I'll try to post tonight/tomorrow.

BTW: Is there a Rogues Gallery thread or is everyone in the OCC?

stonegod

Hope I'm not holding people up from getting to the "crunch bits" (moathouse); hopefully we'll get through the introductions soon. ;)

Terraism

Explorer
Been crazy busy the last few days; sorry. I'll try to make time to post tomorrow evening - well, this evening, I guess. And now, back to work, then bed.

Terraism

Explorer
Back. Sorry about the absence - I capped a week of being busy by getting pneumonia. Still sick, but I'm on meds now and at least not sleeping through 95% of every day. Gonna go post now.

Dragoon

First Post
Sorry for my lack of posting as well, I've been sick for the past couple of days as well. I think I have finally turned the corner now.

Is everybody ready to go to the moathouse?

stonegod

No problems here, assuming no one has any IC reasons to bar me from following. ;)

BTW: Anyone heard from Dim_darknight? Haven't seem him post in a bit.

Remove ads