• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

drothgery's Victorian Eberron game - OOC

nonamazing

Explorer
I've changed my speech color from Cyan to Magenta, so as to avoid confusion.

Nice start to the game. Looks like this should be a fun one!

drothgery

First Post
Einan said:
I'd love to, but I don't know how to do the color tags.

(Sob.) I'm color illiterate.

Can anyone help?

{Color=ColorName}Text to be colored{/color} , except that you should use square brackets (which look like this: []) -- instead of braces (which look like this: {})

Colors not currently used that are fairly readable include
Sienna
DarkRed
and a few others.

drothgery

First Post
I've posted a 'Dramatis Personae' over in the setting thread, listing the important NPCs mentioned to date.

Solarious - please post in the in-character thread ASAP if you don't want to get left behind when the party leaves Flamekeep.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Solarious said:
Do you want to make the rolls for us, or should we make our own on an online roller and link the results? In either case, I'll edit out anything about that Quaen shouldn't know, depending on the results.

I'll do rolls in combat and when I'd ask for them if I were a tabletop DM; if you want your character to make a skill check or something on your own initiative, you can link to an online roller result (if not, I'll just roll it myself).

drothgery

First Post
I didn't want to do anything major over the holiday weekend, and tonight's my tabletop game, so you guys should be on the boat on Wednesday...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads