DT's Saga of the Dragon Cult (Standing Stones)

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia added: "Hmmm, thinking of it, I think we should head towards the great swamp, not that I like the idea as this will probably ruin my new boots, but I believe it is where Gartland's fork is located.

But first, I want to know more about this priest.."

She resumed what she had started to do eg check the body of the priest, looking for other clues like a symbol, tattooes or some objects of value.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
A quick search of the bodies shows that each of them wear talismans with a symbol of a three-taloned emblem, similar to what the kobolds you had defeated underground took as their insignia. Also, the priest was a half-orc wearing exceptional armor. A casting of detect magic reveals it to be a suit of magical plate mail (+1), while a magical short sword is found on the roguish character (also a +1). Also on the roguish character is a spellbook containing acid splash, flare, mage hand, read magic, resistance, mage armor, magic missile, shield, and true strike.

Amaury

First Post
"Hmm, sure.. Maybe one day, you could write a few spells on a parchment.. I'd like to try to see if I could master some simple spells.." says Rosalia.

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, Half-Orc Cleric 4 and Brick, Small Earth vElemental

"Grok him want armor."

Grok's Sheet

[sblock=Brick the Small Earth Elemental]
Name: Brick
Alignment: C/G
AC: 17
HP: 19 [2d10+2] (rolled in post # 197)
BAB: +2
CMB: +4
CMD: 13
Melee: Slam +6 (1d6+4)
Earth Mastery: +1 Att & Dam if both elemental and its opponent are touching the ground.
Init: -1
[/sblock]

Amaury

First Post
"Oohh I dont know... Something simple for sure.. then maybe something that I can do so you can do other things.. or that helps if I have to scout or keep quiet.." the girl answered.

Remove ads