• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dude, Where's my ENWorld?

warlord

First Post
A little late, but what happened to shut ENWorld down for 2 days? Without you guys I have no way to talk about Dortor Who. I was worried about this messageboard.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The official story was was ENWorld was hacked and went down for repairs or something. What really happened was that ENWorld had a lover's spat with it's gf then ENWorld decided to go to Vegas on an all night alcohol induced binger and ended up getting married to some unknown stripper.

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
Relique du Madde said:
The official story was was ENWorld was hacked and went down for repairs or something. What really happened was that ENWorld had a lover's spat with it's gf then ENWorld decided to go to Vegas on an all night alcohol induced binger and ended up getting married to some unknown stripper.
Wow, me and ENWorld have a lot in common.

ssampier

First Post
Relique du Madde said:

EnWorld you man-whore you. Oh I can't stay mad at you. Who would I complain to. Another messageboard might be upset that I was reading it all night.

Remove ads