• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon #114 - Map Downloads???

Jupp

Explorer
I thought i read somewhere that the downloadable stuff will be available after the Paizo site re-design, together with the forums et al, which would be made public after GenCon. Dunno what post it was but it was here on ENWorld

Last edited:

Erik Mona

Adventurer
The official newsstand release date for Dungeon #114 is 8/10/04, and we planned the web supplement to coincide with that date. Unfortunately, each issue that goes by tends to show that date as hideously unreliable, so we are scrambling a bit to get this done sooner.

I'd like to see it finished today, but that may be wishful thinking.

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dungeon

Last edited:

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Ok, folks, just wanted to drop a line with another update, this time straight from the horse's mouth (er, straight from the art team, that is). It's looking like the web supplement will appear on Tuesday. I apologize if that's not soon enough for anyone's game!

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dungeon

Rauol_Duke

First Post
Well, Teusday has come and, almost, went. Still no map downloads. Erik, what gives???

Sorry to seem so pushy, I just love downloadable maps, and would like to use them for running Mad God's Key this weekend!

Remove ads