• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Tiles Q

Shadowslayer

Explorer
*Slightly off topic*

Just a question Markn. Have you ever gotten a group together and played HeroQuest? Some time ago, I happened to pick up a complete and fairly pristine copy of the game at a school fundraiser yard sale (score!)

But I've yet to actually get a group together to play the game.

Is it as much fun as it looks?

Markn

First Post
Shadowslayer said:
*Slightly off topic*

Just a question Markn. Have you ever gotten a group together and played HeroQuest? Some time ago, I happened to pick up a complete and fairly pristine copy of the game at a school fundraiser yard sale (score!)

But I've yet to actually get a group together to play the game.

Is it as much fun as it looks?

I bought the game when it first came out. We played it from time to time and it was a simple but fun game. Over the years, the board game and some of the pieces have disappeared but I have always kept the pieces that I thought would be good for D&D.

I had one of the expansions too. The witch king or some such. Again it was fun. Think Basic D&D (though not based on that actual ruleset) and you will get an idea on how it plays and how it can be fun. Definately worth a go IMHO.

Remove ads