• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dungeons and Dragons WotC survey August 9th, 2021

TheSword

Legend
I got two questions about Mtg and I said I didn’t play. A question about had I heard about the new crpgs. Lots of questions about how and when I started playing. If I had GMd then how much. Which editions. Would I recommend D&D and why, same for 5e. Did I think D&D was on the way up or not, and why, same for 5e. Ended with age question.

R_J_K75

Legend
Got all D&D questions. I didnt get any MtG questions probably because during the write in for 5E I said I wasnt a fan of it and was critical of 5E. After that I got to age and gender questions then it went directly to 100%, which is exactly what I thought would happen.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
I got a lot of questions about MTG, even after I noted I'm not currently active and have never played a digital game. Asked when I first played, but never asked when I last played. Lots of questions about tabletop MTG, like play formats, favorite colors and my impression if where the game is headed. That was about half the survey.
Then it asked a lot of D&D questions, things like how long played, favorite classes/races, whether i DM, and again my impressions of where the game is headed, etc.
Very last questions were age and gender.

R_J_K75

Legend
I got two questions about Mtg and I said I didn’t play. A question about had I heard about the new crpgs. Lots of questions about how and when I started playing. If I had GMd then how much. Which editions. Would I recommend D&D and why, same for 5e. Did I think D&D was on the way up or not, and why, same for 5e. Ended with age question.
Pretty much the same for me.

I got a bunch of questions about dnd and the survey was like 40% complete, then the age question, then the end. But I said I didn't play magic

(I was also just making a deprecating joke about the age question)

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I said I played both and then got some questions about each. Fewer on MtG than the just magic surveys (they would get into $ amount spent, this was just formats and colors and the like). Looks like I got the same DnD questions as the people who said they hadnt't played MtG (got to say favorite class, race, time spent DMing, up down). Age and gender were last.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads