• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DungeonTrader?

jaults

First Post
I purchased some Warmachine minis from them about 4 months ago, and got good service. I had to call the owner because their website wouldn't accept my credit card, but he was very friendly (if a bit overly talkative). I ended up buying a few more things from them (and had no credit card problems the second time around), but have not since. The difference in prices between DT and The War Store ended up being a wash, and TWS shipped stuff to me 2-3 days faster. I am on the east coast, and TWS is in NY, while DT is in CA, so that's probably the reason...

Jason

derelictjay

Explorer
I ordered some Warmachine minis from them once. Service seemed good, didn't have any problems. Haven't ordered from them since, but thats because I prefer The War Store navagation. Otherwise they seem to provide the same level of service.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
I feel your pain about New Wave. Feel it in a big way . . .

I have had no problems with Dungeon Trader. They have always been on the ball. I can recommend them with vigor!

Last edited:

Cymex666

First Post
I'll never order anything through New Wave again. Their level of service left much to be desired and I ended up waiting months before my order was filled.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
Cymex666 said:
I'll never order anything through New Wave again. Their level of service left much to be desired and I ended up waiting months before my order was filled.

Appolgies for continuing to harp on them but New Wave not only had bad service but half the things on their website seemed to always be out of stock (but they would not tell you that until AFTER you ordered). I had an issue with them that went on for months and months and eventually got resolved. But I would definitely not use them again.

Remove ads