Dunjun Slog--OOC

OK, it's not "real" OD&D (Sorry), but it's as close as I can get:

S&W: The White Box

The Game

The Rogues' Gallery

Some rules revisions:
1. The first six people to sign up will be the protaganists. Anyone else will be considered "henchmen", who can hire themselves to the protaganists. If a protaganist dies, then one of the henchman can take his place.
2. Weapon Damage for all weapons will be 1d6. For two-handed weapons and longbows, roll 2d6, but take the higher roll of the two (not both added together).
3. Ability Scores are determined by rolling 3d6 for each ability, in this order: Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Constitution, Dexterity, Charisma. No rolling 4d6 and dropping the lowest, no readjusting points to a prime ability. What you roll is what you get.
4. Use the Ascending Armor rules

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And Starting GP is 3d6 correct?

Well I have looked it over and I think for those stats I am going to play a halfling fighter.
They can only advance to LvL 4 and if he makes it that far I will be surprised. He is going to be kender like in his curiosity and I hope to have a lot of fun with him.

Name
name...

Korinn Thistledip (Core-N)

Hope someone comes around to help bail him out of trouble.

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Almost done Going to go post in the RG and IC next just need to know if we are rolling HP at first lvl. If we get a vote I would vote yes as we are rolling everything else. :D

HM

I've mapped out about a third of the first floor. At this time all the floors will be 26 x 26; Rows are 1 - 26 and Columns are A - Z; I'm hoping not to be tied to a battlemap, though.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Do I have the wrong rules downloaded then? Mine have a thief section, with a guy in a mask crawling through a wall.

Couple other things -

a) Your titles all say the same thing = Dunjun Slog, could you throw an -OOC, IC, and RG after them so I know which one to click :)

b) sorry about the battlemap it is all I have (hope we don't need it either Korinn sucks at combat).

HM

There's a "Core Rules" set that has all that stuff (thieves, d8 for Hit Points, etc.) I am using the "White Box" rules, which supposedly are closer to the "Original Game of _&_"

Free download of the third printing is on this page

Mapmaking is fine; what I meant was that I hope, during combat, to avoid the 4e dependence on a battlemap for positioning, etc.

New rule (this applies to everyone except HolyMan, who already made his character): starting equipment consists of some rations, a wooden shield, and a wooden club, or a staff (no shield) if the character is a magic user. No money.

Remove ads