• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dwimmermount [IC]

GreenKarl

First Post
After a week or rest and training the heroes have gather near the main gate with their new gear and two mule pulled carts. The morning is cold but with clear skies and only a light fog out on the plains. Mikel is also leaving that morning and would accompany the group as far as Smerdlap’s Crossing before continuing southeast and his home.

Climent was also there to wish the heroes good luck and safe journeys. He also ask for the heroes to bring him any news they might come upon about his adventuring company.

TallIan

Explorer
Magen Brigward, Fighter 2

Magen looked over everyone getting ready for the trip. Edgar and Warain looked over the load on the cart yet again, while Galan saw to the mule. He fidgeted with the unfamiliar ring from Shara on his finger suppressing his urge to shout orders to get things going. He felt considerably less worried about funds, though the preparations for this trip had cost a lot, but the trip promised to be easier than the one to Mountberg. He and his followers had space each in a tent and his new cloak was a lot warmer than his old one.

"We'll keep an eye out." Magen promised Clement, "We have no real idea what we'll find though."

As the other finished their preparations Magen suggests, "Shall we get going?"

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 11
AC: 17 (19 with shield)
Initiative: +0
HP: 36/36 (HD: 3/3d10)

Offense:
Longsword: +5 5ft 1d8+3S
Longsword (2hnd): +5 5ft 1d10+3
H. Crossbow: +2 150/600 1d10P Heavy, Two handed, Loading
Shield Bash: Bonus action +5 contested roll vs athletic or acrobatics
Manoeuvre Save DC: 13

Second Wind: 1/1
Action Surge: 1/1
Superiority Dice(d8): 4/4
Inspiration: 2
Healing Potion: 1
Bolts: 36[/SBLOCK]

eayres33

Explorer
Hunter Brightwood

Hunter nodded as Magen suggested they get going, “Over the river and through the woods right?” Hunter said as he stretched.

The week in town had been nice and Mikel had taught him a lot during that short time. Hunter’s weasel friend slept in the little sling across his chest. I’d have to think of a name for him Hunter thought to himself as he turned to Mikel and gave the man a hug, being careful not to crush his familiar. “You take care of yourself on your journey home.”

OOC:
I will do the math and get my character sheet squared away with my final purchases when I get home tonight.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Corwin was excited. His newfound abilities with magic although unconventional, meant that if he ever returned home he could get the bounty lifted off his head. Now, it's off to adventure once more with his new friends.

SunGold

First Post
As the party finishes their preparations, Shara opens her pack and takes out the apple she'd saved from breakfast. She unsheathes her new dagger and cuts the apple into slices, then feeds half to each mule. She holds her hand out flat like Galan taught her, laughing a little at the feeling on her palm as they eat.

"I'm ready now," she replies when Magen suggests they get going. She gives the mule next to her a pat on the neck and picks her pack up, ready to move.

Thateous

Explorer
Lucious smiles as he stands with his companions. His eyes had evolved and now the shadows would no longer be a safe haven for his enemies. Lucious nods to Magen's question, ready for the adventure to start again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

GreenKarl

First Post
With all ready the heroes set out through the gates and take the old southern trade road. As the day wears on and the sun reaches towards its zenith the groups heavier cloaks and coats come off with the warmth of the day. Its not as warm as the southlands of course but not a bad day here in the north.

The heroes travels are uneventful although around noon they encountered as small caravan of four wagons bring wares towards Murtburg. Mostly food stuff and basics but they had a few kegs of wine also. The wagoners had seen nothing of the young wizards group, the guards assigned to the caravan part of the extended family of the wagoners'. They had suffered no attacks although they thought that they were being watched by someone or something outside of Smerdlap’s Crossing. They never got a look at it but suspect the half-orcs who live there... "barely civilized savages iffin' ye ask me" as if that were an explanation.

As the day wore on and the heroes drew closer to their distention that night again storm clouds were gathering and blowing down from the north. A strong cold wind picked up as the came to the small village with the great stone bridge crossing. As before, it appeared the villagers were all bolted within their own homes and no one was seen moving about except a stray dog that started barking at you...

GreenKarl

First Post
Nothing seems to be out of the way from normal to Shara although she does have an uneasy sense of... something or someone watching her. Not from the village but the river... She can see lights through the cracks of the various shuttered windows in most of the huts and hears animal noises in the various barns.

GM: Note you can't really see the river from where you are at in the village. It in down an embankment although you can all hear the rushing water. You can see the bridge which is about 60ft away. With a natural 20 I will also say that Shara can almost 'feel' something watching her and yet can see nothing out of the ordinary

TallIan

Explorer
Magen Brigward, Fighter 2

OOC: AAAWWW man, I can't believe I didn't think to buy ale :(

"Should we seek shelter for the night with the orcs again?" Magen asks, "MAybe use the last of the daylight to have a quick look around the river? Maybe the orcs know something?"

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 11
AC: 17 (19 with shield)
Initiative: +0
HP: 36/36 (HD: 3/3d10)

Offense:
Longsword: +5 5ft 1d8+3S
Longsword (2hnd): +5 5ft 1d10+3
H. Crossbow: +2 150/600 1d10P Heavy, Two handed, Loading
Shield Bash: Bonus action +5 contested roll vs athletic or acrobatics
Manoeuvre Save DC: 13

Second Wind: 1/1