Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet" D&D (v1.11)

Wow this is hard core! Looks great. I found a bug and tracked it down-- when a warlord picks which commanding presence, it doesn't make the appropriate feat Tactical Assault or Inspired Recovery available on the feats sheet. It is looking on the hidden Class Overview sheet for Y26 to be either Tactical Presence or Inspired Presence, but Y26 has a much longer entry starting with the type of presence in single quotes and then a whole description (as part of an IF statement). I tried hard-coding Tactical Presence into the cell and it made it work, so that suggests that all that needs to be done is for cells like D56 and D96 on the Feats sheet to look for the target string (Tactical Presence or Inspiring Presence, accordingly) as a subset of the cell rather than being an exact match.

Cheers!

kitoy

Explorer
I was contemplating doing something similar to this, but chickened out. This is awesome. Thanks for all the time and effort you've obviously put into this.

Thasmodious

First Post
Ride is listed as a skill on both the sheet and skill page.

The word 'type' is misspelled 'typ' in both the Armor and Shield sections of the Equipment page.

NewfieDave

First Post
Great effort! Much better than what I was working on in Excel.

Just a few things I noticed on my first run through making a Dragonborn Warlord...

1) Passive is spelled "Passiv" twice on CharsheetI.

2) I chose Strength for the Dragonborn breath weapon and the notes on the character sheet say to add Strength to both attack and damage. Strength should only be added to the attack roll; Constitution modifies the damage regardless of which ability you choose. Also noticed poison was missing as a damage type choice for this power.

Thasmodious

First Post
Not a bug, but it might be nice to have a place on the Equipment tab, with armor and shield, to input defense bonus from Neck items.

Also, somewhere on the character sheet to list the powers of your magic items would be nice.

Last edited:

Aloïsius

First Post
Impressive...

I noted that Eladrins don't gain longsword proficiency in the feat list and that the "expended spellbook" feat does not add the spell it should allow...

But for such an early work, this is fantastic.

I was playing with the sheet a little and found that when you set up your attacks on the attacks sheet, it won't allow you to not use an implement. As far as I know, implements are not required, they just add a bonus if magical. Setting the sheet up to reflect this would be good. Thanks.

Edit: Using Improvised, Ranged might work. I just don't know if there are other repercussions of this.

brehobit

Explorer
VERY nice. I'll be using this!

One issue I noticed is that +4 or better armor should probably get the masterwork bonus be default...

Mark

Riley said:
In the more immediate term, though, I don't undertand how the "Choose your attack bonus" row is supposed to work.

At the top of that tab, you input each weapon/attack with the appropriate skills and modifiiers and overrides if need be (like +2 to attack for Eladrins w/ long swords).

Under the basic attacks/powers, you then reference which weapon and pick that attack bonus.

Hope that helps!

As for my "issue" (as the Eladrin one has been pointed out already), when making a ranger with the two-blade style, there isn't enough room under the powers to add the secondary attacks and/or effects.

Also, is there away to get rid of all the magic items found on character sheet II (other than un-protecting the sheet and manually deleting them)?

Last edited:

redwulf25_ci

First Post
Point buy isn't the only system. What about those who are using the "standard array" or those who still roll?

(edit: Ok, it will let me go negative and apparently you just get the standard array by putting the starting value of 8 in the score that will be a 10 but those seem like clunky work arounds.) It looks good otherwise.

Last edited:

Remove ads