• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E6 Red Hand of Doom (OOC)

Eidalac

Explorer
*points*

Eidalac said:
House Rules:
Rather than alignments, I prefer the allegiances system (from d20 modern, srd file on it is here). Anything that normally requires a certain alignment requires those same aspects in your allegiances.

Eidalac

Explorer
Ok, I went ahead and rolled init for Shadow and Zook, and placed them on the map myself.

However, the lucky dogs rolled the best, so they act first, and so can change there starting spots if they so desire.

hewligan:
The link you posted was to the rolling page, not the static results, which is why I got the wrong number. If you goto that link, there is a static one lower down that takes you to your original results, you just posted the wrong link (and I didn't realize it at first). But migrains will do that to me.

Eidalac

Explorer
'ello?

'ello?

I'm hoping the silence is due to the weekend...

On a related note, I'm not the type to require you post only in initiative order - in forum games I find things flow better if you just post your intent and let me worry about the order of things.

Also, as a general rule of thumb, if the game itself is waiting on a single player for more than 24 hours (not counting weekends and the like), I tend to make reasonable actions for them, just to maintain game flow. This typically only applies to things like combat, or some other such fast paced scene.

johnsemlak

First Post
After realizing what kind of threat the party is facing, Durn utters some magic wrords "Hostes...Dormile! and casts sleep on the attackers, centering on the nearest one.

Eidalac

Explorer
Ok, I've updated the battle, taking actions for Zook and Shadow, pausing at Elgar's action since he can't make a charge action up rough terrain.

2 hobgoblins down (for all intents), 4 to go. Then the challenging stuff can get started. :cool:

Also, please post pure OOC stuff here and IC stuff in the IC thread.

And, since we've been so long without IC posts, please, if there is an issue you have, let me know. If I'm doing something so bad that nobody wants to post, I can't fix it if I don't know about it. So long as you can be constructive in your criticisms, I can take it and try and correct any issues.

dystmesis

First Post
Oh, I hadn't realized the game was still going. It just kind of died, with no posts for several days, and just right after we'd started, so, I thought all interest in it had died from all the parties, and just stopped checking on it...

johnsemlak

First Post
Eidalac (from IC thread) said:
Durn - You can target any 1 hobgoblin, or a pair of the northern ones, but not without having Elgar or gobstopper in the area. Your call, anyway you do it, the affected hobgoblins fail there save.
I'll target the nearby hobgoblin

Remove ads