Eadric et. al. (The Paladin and his Friends).

Mytholder

The hilarious bit will come when they all sit down and play Trivial Pursuit.

Or chat to the Clavinger again.

"What -" said the Clavinger, but she was interrupted by SuperMostin, who knew just what she was going to say.
"As you -" said Mostin, but he was interrupted by the omniscient Clavinger.
"My suspicions did-" said the Clavinger.
"But" said Mostin.
"A-"
"N-"
"!"
"".

"Bye."

Gez

First Post
Mytholder said:
"What -" said the Clavinger, but she was interrupted by SuperMostin, who knew just what she was going to say.
"As you -" said Mostin, but he was interrupted by the omniscient Clavinger.
"My suspicions did-" said the Clavinger.
"But" said Mostin.
"A-"
"N-"
"!"
"".

"Bye."

Or why the epicness may make some things quite absurd.

Arken

Explorer
Why do they have to return to Wyre to cast the spells?
If they were to cast it on another plane couldn't they summon celestials to heal them in addition to Nwm? Or would Nwm not be allowed to let the green 'absorb' the backlash unless they were in Wyre?

Still amazingly super cool though...
Just wondering.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
healing

I sure hope that healing is enough for the casters 42d6 is gonna average a little over 140hps or so...ouch! What about healing at the end of the whole process? At that point Nwm seems pretty drained of healing ability. Do they have any contingencies for healing?

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Do they have any contingencies for healing?

Heck, how about contingencies for surviving an attack at that moment after backlash. Perhaps the super-high intelligence will create a brief realization that will verbalize as: Oh, Sh*t!

:)

john
p.s. oh, and in the millenia he has had, do you think that Graz'zt has never thought of augmenting himself thusly for the brief moment necessary to crush an uppity group of mortals? Just add a hundred or so to each of his physical stats as well as Wisdom (for the Will Save, why not) - sacrifice a bunch of souls and underperforming demons to help fuel it, plus his sanctum's power... who knows?

Last edited:

Arken

Explorer
I just realised that they could if the wanted have Eadric and Ortwin stand in the area of the spell just for the hell of it, they even have some minor healing abilities... :D

Gez

First Post
Rhyxali is the demonprincess of shadow demons. She's detailed in the web enhancement for the Book of Vile Darkness.

Spatula

Explorer
Arken said:
I just realised that they could if the wanted have Eadric and Ortwin stand in the area of the spell just for the hell of it, they even have some minor healing abilities... :D
And Ortwin would get a rather obscene bonus to his bardic lore ability...

Remove ads