Eadric et. al. (The Paladin and his Friends).

Olive

Explorer
Lela said:
Which would only mean that Motsin would have to summon something and set her off first. Question is, would G just return to her home plane upon death?

I thought in Sep's campaign, dead on the prime meant dead.

Regardless, while it's possible for Nym to kill the Enforcer, why would he? After all it was the interference of summoned creatures that Nym was so upset about.

Volaran

First Post
Seule said:
I'm a little surprised that the Enforcer doesn't have Spellcasting Harrier, or the feat from the Miniatures Handbook that's even better, but similar. I'd have thought it would be the obvious choice.

--Seule

Well, keep in mind that the infernal wasn't created for the purposes of destroying spellcasters, just bent to that purpose because they needed an outsider bad enough to stand up to just about everything a single spellcaster breaking the injunction could throw...and then crush them to tiny bits.

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
I thought in Sep's campaign, dead on the prime meant dead.
Only if it's Called. If it's summoned, they don't stay dead. It depends on if the spell Calls him or Summons him.

Of course I agree that he probably wouldn't. But he could.

Last edited:

Olive said:
Regardless, while it's possible for Nym to kill the Enforcer, why would he? After all it was the interference of summoned creatures that Nym was so upset about.

True enough. And I think that Nwm is solidly behind the idea of the Enforcer in principle, even if he would probably prefer it to be some awe-inspiring epic fey (exalted paragon leshay of legend?) rather than an Infernal. The point I was making is that when sufficiently carefully designed epic spells come into the picture, the irresistable forces of the campaign (of which Gihaahia was clearly intended to be one, by Jovol if not by Sep) can begin to look rather fragile.

But I think in an epic game this is an undeniably Good Thing. Epic level should be all about shaking the very pillars on which the world is built. Kudos to Sep for pulling it off, and allowing his players to do their thing without artificially hamstringing them.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Well, if an Epic spell put the Enforcer there it only makes sense that an Epic spell could take it out.

Sadly, destruction is easier than creation. ;)

john

The point I was making is that when sufficiently carefully designed epic spells come into the picture, the irresistable forces of the campaign (of which Gihaahia was clearly intended to be one, by Jovol if not by Sep) can begin to look rather fragile.

This point is actually addressed directly in the next SH update (hopefully not too far away) - which is why I posted Gihaahia, incidentally. I don't want to give too much away, though :D

Sepulchrave II said:
This point is actually addressed directly in the next SH update (hopefully not too far away) - which is why I posted Gihaahia, incidentally. I don't want to give too much away, though :D

Oh, man. He says something like this just when I'm going to be away from the computer for a month, starting tomorrow. Argh!

Lela

First Post
humble minion said:
Oh, man. He says something like this just when I'm going to be away from the computer for a month, starting tomorrow. Argh!
I'm feel for ya. But I've got my own problems right now. Anyone have some paper towels?

Roman

First Post
Sepulchrave II said:

*Roman dances with joy* :)

Remove ads