• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eaters of the Dead - Iron Heroes (recruiting closed)

Trollbabe

First Post
Hey all tomorrow is Canada Day and I will be taking my son to a parade and some other celebrations. Character concepts are welcome until I get home from my Canada Day activities. So sometime tomorrow evening this thread will close and I will reveal who is accepted and then a Rogue Gallery thread will begin for character sheets, as well as OOC thread and an IC thread after that.

Stay tuned!

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hey, this looks cool, too bad I'm already in too many games for me to handle. :p

I really liked The Thirteenth Warrior which got me to read Eaters of the Dead, which I also really liked! So are you going for thirteen characters then?

Blackroot

First Post
I edited my character, giving him more of a substantial hook. If its still a bit week I'm more than willing to add anything you think might help.

Trollbabe

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Hey, this looks cool, too bad I'm already in too many games for me to handle. :p

I really liked The Thirteenth Warrior which got me to read Eaters of the Dead, which I also really liked! So are you going for thirteen characters then?
No 13 I think is unmanagable. so somewhere around 4-6 characters.

Trollbabe

First Post
Thanks for everyone who submitted a concept. It was not an easy choice but I have decided to go with a party of five heroes. They are as follows:

Helfdan> Ragnar Gunnarsen
ValenarJaeldira> Arwulf the Steelfist
Sapper> Ágeirr
Blind Azathoth> Svartulf Vargsson
Blackroot> Utlagi

I will post the threads for this game ASAP. Got to go make them. ;) Check Rogue's Gallery for character creation guidelines.

The OOC page can be found here: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=200355
The Rogue Gallery Page is here: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=200356 (Post characters in this link please.)
The IC Page is here: coming soon

Last edited:

Remove ads