Eberron: Curse of the Cold Sun (OCC thread)

Shayuri

First Post
It's not official, but I think this game has quietly withered away.

Dagon's still running the Wrath of the Righteous game when he has time, but two games doesn't look like is something he can do. :(

Leif

Adventurer
X-Large, thank you

It's not official, but I think this game has quietly withered away.

Dagon's still running the Wrath of the Righteous game when he has time, but two games doesn't look like is something he can do. :(

Been there, got that T-shirt! Dagon, it happens to us all. (It happened to me more times than I care to admit, but I will say that I callously left players, Shayuri among them, in the lurch more than once.)

The thing is, I have faith that you can do it, but you only get to find out if you bite the bullet and try. This is a chance to try with a game for which you've already laid the foundation, rolled characters, and made a start. If you need a PC healer, I'm willing to fill that role. I'm most interested in playing a dragonmarked character to get the full Eberron feel, not sure which house yet. As for class, I'm perfectly willing to play a cleric, but I need to refresh my recollection of Eberron deities. For now, I tend to lean towards the Church of the "Silver-whatever-it's-called."

[Shameless encouragement of a DM to continue his Eberron game? - Guilty!]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks. Dunno how much good it can do, but I figured it was worth a shot. Mowgli and I play in another of 81Dagon's games. I think Shayuri's in that one, too, now.

Remove ads