Eberron: Forging Fury [Full and Live]

Ozmar

First Post
Are you looking for another or an alternate 'forged? If so, I'll read through the past posts and work on a char idea.

I've been itching to get into a game lately, and been trying to see what's available.

Warforged are awesome!
-Ozmar the Warforged Lover

Kerrz

First Post
I'm not actively looking for anyone right now, I'm happy with the four I've got (well... four once Primus gets into it) but keep an eye out. People die.

Bront

The man with the probe
Kerrz said:
I'm not actively looking for anyone right now, I'm happy with the four I've got (well... four once Primus gets into it) but keep an eye out. People die.
FYI, Primus is MIA from another PbP game I'm in with him. Not sure if he's still around in line for this one.

Bront

The man with the probe
Primus said:
I'm not MIA, I just have nothing to say in said game.
Ahh, he asked about you a few days ago, and no responce, so thought you might have droped.

I find that even if you don't have anything to say, the occasional "My character goes over here, but remains silent" post is usefull to let the GM know you're still around.

Didn't mean to accuse you of ditching or anything, just didn't know where you went.

Kerrz

First Post
Edit: Oh, damn, I mixed up which thread I was posting to. I thought this was Mista's OOC thread.

My Screwup:[sblock]Yeah. In the other game he hasn't been introduced yet so he can't talk much. I took too long killing off your inactive companions, after the fight I'll railroad him into the party.[/sblock]

My Real Answer:
I talk to Primus on IRC all the time. He hasn't been introduced in THIS game, so he hasn't much to say. Read above about railroading.

The other game (Mista's) is a bit slow, and I'm playing in it too, so I know what's going on. His character is rather reserved, and hasn't much to say. Mine is a bloody female paladin. She should never shut up.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Looting the bodies

In case anyone is interested, we now have extra

Code:
From Wander:

Explorer's Outfit         0 gp  0.0 lb
Greatsword               50 gp	8.0 lb
Backpack                  2 gp  2.0 lb
Identification Papers     2 gp  0.0 lb
Traveling Papers          2 sp  0.0 lb
Masterwork Smith's Tools 55 gp  5.0 lb

Money: 135 gp 8 sp 0 cp

From Shadow:

Equipment:
morningstar
dagger
Painter`s tools
Pouch, belt
Case, map or scroll
Backpack
Flint and steel
Canvas (10 sq. yds.)
Torch (5)
Rope, silk (50 ft.)

Gold: 46gp, 9sp, 5cp

And that leave the heavy hitter being... Me (The Bard?)? :confused:

Kerrz

First Post
Hey now, just because you took down two zombies doesn't make you a heavy hitter. The Artificer has Adamantine plates. He just had to use a dagger to beat the DR of the zombies.

Metagaming at its finest.

Bront

The man with the probe
So I deal damage and he absorbs it?

Yeah, I'm not too worried, but it was a fairly funny thought of the Bard being the Heavy ;)

Remove ads