Eberron: Forging Fury [Full and Live]

Tor L'Tha

First Post
Any chance for joining?
I saw the recruit in the beginning but I'm quite slow character making, and did not have the time.

I made this warforge anyway. maybe to use him later, as i understand if i cant join at this point.

Nice writing by the way. :)

Background. I'm still working in this part. If i can join in thought to make me one of the warforged standing at the loading platform of Thrane.
[sblock]

Guard *
"Inncoming train" the captain said.

Barg saw the lightning train approach. He looks around as the troops gathered to the usual inspection.
Form*
Protect Port facilities
The captain, a loud human that was in charge turns to him "don't you dear rage newone!" "If you do that again only because someone takes out 'something' that 'looks' like a arm... I will again take from your salary the repair cost! "And that weel you raged at was a expensive one!" "I got you here only because we are short of you warforged" he turns his back to Brag "special command to you!" "Don't rage!"
Don't Rage*

He was so used to the orders....

-*-

When he was 'born' and after some days of training, he did only know war. His unit where always the arrow at battle. Rushing and with his eyes red of hate for the enemy troops. His life changed when he did feel something. It was sure deity... he realized that at the same moment his soul was feeling free and his future was in the real world, not in this battlefield.
The captain of the moment a human in a black steel armor and with face with marks of war, had send him on a runner mission connecting a message to the other units at the battlefield. He was fast to warforge be.
The mission turned out to as important as he did think and he was fast sent to a nearby city with the request to translate more Warforged to the front.

Request:
At 60 % of units. Need replacements or Artificer to do repairs on 30% of the injured units. 10% are useless.

Must you family prosper!.
Salutes from Captain Yalek Londale

"Papers from Captain Longdale Sir!" "he says it's urgent"... the Chief Commander did turn on his heels as he was talking to a beautiful lady. He learned that day what Royalty looks like. "what do you want warforged?!" "don't you see I'm busy?" "they let me trough here commander because of its importance of this papers, Sir!" Yarden Yulis where a politician with all that implies, his interest was more in power and intrigue, then in news from the front. "request from you cousin Longdale, Sir" "oh" "yes yes" "him... sure i do that... tell him to send me some of that loot he gets... yes that would be nice of him, tell him that"... "where is the paper?" he suddenly asks. Barg handed him the piece of paper and got the seal.. "take that to the training camp" he then turned his back at the warforged and continued his conversation as nothing...

Such much life he had never seen. Thrane was indeed a great place. All these new things, all those people laughing, far from the only thing he had seen so far. War.

He was for the first time curious...

He had turned in the request, 30 warforged with a captain in the front had long ago reached the unit. He did never return,and he was never missed.
He stood there some months, on the central square, looking and hearing... into a dwarf said to him that he offered job as guard at the station. "I'm starting a guard company you see" He would get oils for repair and lots of meaningful work to do.
The Dwarf always told him "this is the only thing warforged can do besides War". And there he was...

His mind dazzled for a second.

Guard *
"Inncoming train" the captain said.

[/sblock]

[sblock]

-*-​
Name: Barg
quote: "there a so many colors"
Class: Barbarian
Race: Warforge
Size: Large
Alignment: chaotic/neutral
Deity: (working on it)

Str: 16 +3 (10p.) Level: 2 XP: 1,000
Dex: 14 +2 (06p.) BAB: +2 HP: 30 (2d12+6)
Con: 16 +3 (06p.;+2) Grapple: +5 Dmg Red: 2/adamantine
Int: 10 +0 (04p.) Speed: 40' Spell Res: n/a
Wis: 10 +0 (04p.;-2) Init: +2 Spell Save: n/a
Cha: 10 +0 (02p.;-2) ACP: -0[/B] Spell Fail: 5%

Base Armor Shld Dex Size Nat Misc Total
Armor: 10 +8 +2 +2 +X +x +X 22

Touch: 11 Flatfooted: 18

Base Mod Misc Total
Fort:3 3 +3 +X +6 (+8 when raging)
Ref:0 0 +2 +X +2
Will:0 0 +0 +X +0 (+2 when raging)

Weapon Attack Damage Critical
Natural Weapon +1 1d4
Sharrash , Talenta MW +1 (+1 MW) 1d10+3 (M) 19-20x4
boomerang, Talenta +1 1d4+3 (M) x2
battlefist +1 1d8 + natural slam

Shield, heavy steel 20 gp +2 amrmor bonus –2 armor check penalty 15% arcane failure 15 lb.

Languages:
common
goblin (region of origin) -1 skill point for bying this language

Abilities:
Rage (Ex): In a rage, a barbarian temporarily gains a +4 bonus to Strength, a +4 bonus to Constitution, and a +2 morale bonus on Will saves, but he takes a -2 penalty to Armor Class.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A barbarian is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields).

Fast Movement (Ex): A barbarian’s land speed is faster than the norm for his race by +10 feet. This benefit applies only when he is wearing no armor, light armor, or medium armor and not carrying a heavy load. Apply this bonus before modifying the barbarian’s speed because of any load carried or armor worn.

Illiteracy: Barbarians are the only characters who do not automatically know how to read and write. A barbarian may spend 2 skill points to gain the ability to read and write all languages he is able to speak.
A barbarian who gains a level in any other class automatically gains literacy. Any other character who gains a barbarian level does not lose the literacy he or she already had.

Uncanny Dodge (Ex): At 2nd level, a barbarian retains his Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if he is caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker. However, he still loses his Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. If a barbarian already has uncanny dodge from a different class, he automatically gains improved uncanny dodge

Light fortification (Ex): sneak attack -%25 chance to criticals.

Feats:

lvl 1 : Adamantine Body Armor Bonus +8 DR/2 Admantine

Skill Points: 23 (-1 for goblin language) Max Ranks: 3+lvl
Skills Ranks Mod Misc Total
CLimb 2 +3 =5
Craft 0 +1 =1
Handle Animal 3 +0 =3
Intimidate 3 +0 =3
Jump 2 +3 =5
Listen 0 +0 =0
Ride 3 +2 =5
Survival 1 +0 =1
Swim 2 +3 =5
=17
--- extra skills ---
ESCAPE ARTIST DEX 1 +2 =3
TUMBLE DEX 1 +2 =3
SPOT WIS 2 +0 =2
USE MAGIC DEVICE CHA 3 +0 =3
=7
=23

Equipment: Cost Weight

boomerang 015gp 1lb
talenta Sarrash MW 318gp 8lb
shield, heavy steel MW 320gp XXlb
battlefist XXXgp XXlb
Backpack 2gp 2lb
Warforged Repair Kit 50gp 1lb

=699

Total Weight:XXlb Money: 201gp XXsp XXcp

Lgt Med Hvy Lift Push
Max Weight: XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX

Height: 2 mt
Weight: 210kg
Eyes: brown
Hair: none
plate: dark brown
Appearance:

X is of darkbrown color whit dark greens, like the woods color, if he stands still in a woods, the untrained eye wouldn't see him. He do not have any spesial inscription or visible mark.

Background:

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kerrz

First Post
Nah. I'm gonna leave it at six.

If someone drops though, keep an eye out.

Thanks for reading though, it's nice to have fans.

Tor L'Tha

First Post
I understand.

I will store this character in my secret chest, and pull him him up when a Warforged is called from another game.

Consider me as alternate.

Primus

First Post
And here's a picture... I have no scanner, and my skills with Paint are... errr... suboptimal (as evidenced by THIS warforged I doodled)

[sblock]
Scout.jpg
[/sblock]

Kerrz

First Post
POST YOU LAZY BUMS!

I'm not afraid to railroad you, but honestly, how hard is it for you guys to make a conscious decision to go walk into the river and start looking for him? You could alternatively make a decision to leave him for fishfood. It's your decision to make though, and you'll need to post.

Bront

The man with the probe
Sorry, work's been sort of a pain so I missed it when it was new, and it sort of slipped my mind.

Do we actualy have everyone? Seems like we've been missing one poster in the IC game.

Kerrz

First Post
Oh. You're right.

d'Anconia hasn't posted since the 23rd of July.

Amy Kou'Ai hasn't posted since the 29th.

Unless they come back, or I get an explanation and a request from the players that the characters go NPC until further notice, then a couple of critical hits will successfully end their adventuring careers in our next encounter and I will bring in Primus' character early. The rest of you are doing well, but I can understand that you're waiting for everyone to get their say... and not everyone cares enough to talk, so the pace has slowed a bit.

Remove ads