[Eberron] What Lurks Below - (Full)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Still have spots open?

I dont' know a lot about Eberron, but I'm willing to learn IC. :uhoh:

I actually have the book but haven't had time to read it.

Edit: I also have a friend who wants to play.

Last edited:

P0L

Explorer
DAMMIT! I cant get the freaking columns aligned on my sheet... please anyone help!

PlotMonster:

Things are not-so-fine in Uruguay, as in the rest of latin america.... prices rise, salaries drop, except for almost half the population that works for the state, and their salaries cant be lowered in fact HAVE to be raised and they cant get fired no matter what (by a stupid law).

Now to make matters worse, the left wing party, preying on the discontent and ignorance of the people, won the elections by a landslide margin, filling the gullible's heads with impossible promises of a "change" and a denial of the imperialistic oppresion of capitalism and yadda yadda yadda.. while they keep almost the SAME policies they condemned so harshly not 4 months ago, dealing with the FMI and borrowing money, indebting the country even MORE.

The same you can see is happening on most of the region, with Brasil, Venezuela and Argentina being good examples of how their tales of change are just that, tales.

But the people here is blinded by their anger to the traditional parties, so corrupt and inept that they are partially responsible of losing the elections.

SOOOO..... why dont we stick with Eberron, where things are so much better?

(sorry for the rant)

Jdvn1

P0L said:
DAMMIT! I cant get the freaking columns aligned on my sheet... please anyone help!
You have tabs that should be there. Did you copy+paste from Word or something?

P0L said:
PlotMonster:

Things are not-so-fine in Uruguay, as in the rest of latin america.... prices rise, salaries drop, except for almost half the population that works for the state, and their salaries cant be lowered in fact HAVE to be raised and they cant get fired no matter what (by a stupid law).
I know exactly what you mean. We have to put up with a soon-to-be-dicatator in Venezuela. Can't get him voted out, either, because the poor -- to whom he constantly lies to -- keep voting for him.

P0L said:
Now to make matters worse, the left wing party, preying on the discontent and ignorance of the people, won the elections by a landslide margin, filling the gullible's heads with impossible promises of a "change" and a denial of the imperialistic oppresion of capitalism and yadda yadda yadda.
Yep.

P0L said:
SOOOO..... why dont we stick with Eberron, where things are so much better?

(sorry for the rant)
Yeah, who's up for a little escapism? :D

P0L

Explorer
I copy-pasted from my text editor (Context) and from Notepad, with the same awful results. Now I killed some time before going to sleep photoshopping up a portrait of Kort :D

My condolences, Chavez!
Your little Castro wannabe is even WORSE than our Tabare

Jdvn1

P0L said:
I copy-pasted from my text editor (Context) and from Notepad, with the same awful results. Now I killed some time before going to sleep photoshopping up a portrait of Kort :D

My condolences, Chavez!
Your little Castro wannabe is even WORSE than our Tabare
Heh. Nice pic. Nothing like a jolly Barbarian. ;)

I'm not sure what you did, but I've seen this happen to a friend of mine and he could never end up getting it right. It might be a lost cause. I don't know what, exactly, you did before, but I'd try downloading the form, typing it up directly on there, and then copying and pasting directly from there. It's possible from all the copying-and-pasting, some formatting got messed up along the way. As a last ditch, you could type the whole thing out or just put it in a different format. Or settle with unaligned columns.

Well, you guys don't have it great either. Thie problems of South America, I think, will take a lot of time to fix. The problem is deeper than just political leaders, I think. I don't know about Uruguay, but in Venezuela people don't even trust their neighbors. That's just not a good mindset.

Wyrmslayer

First Post
Got the same political problem right here but it is more localized. Local townspeople want to kick mayor ass out of town's municipal council due to way too frequent holidays and lousy managing style. His hide got saved by votes from those who lives in rural areas and the soldiers.

DAMN!!!!!!!!:]

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Wyrmslayer said:
So, where do I put how much AP that I have and what kind of AP dice that I use?
Or are we not using these rules?
... What's an AP? I don't think you're using those rules.

Remove ads