D&D 5E EB's House of Randomness - A PotA Campaign (1 brave soul found/FULL)

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok, then should I post my final stats and roll again? I am still toying with str build over a dex one. Sailor gives Athletics, and he has no dex skills. Either can use a rapier, but str gives more options later.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
Part of the fun playing around with the build. Get everything set how you wish then you can roll again, whatever you get I'm sure will be fun to play.

tglassy

Adventurer
Alright, I’m done. I noticed out of all the people who have posted, none have a high Charisma. Or Strength, for that matter. So I’m going with a Strength/Charisma build. Out of the multiclassing possibilities, this will be amazing for 4/7. It will be ok for 2/7. It will royally suck if I wind up with Druid. All ASI’s go to Wisdom!

There are only 7 class choices. If I get an 8...I guess the DM can choose.

Here’s my stats:

Str: 16
Dex: 10
Con: 11
Int: 12
Wis: 13
Cha: 16

Here’s the choices:

1. Barbarian
2. Bard
3. Druid
4. Fighter
5. Paladin
6. Sorcerer
7. Warlock

And here is the final roll for multiclass Class:

[roll0]

Sorcerer again. It’s fate. Are we playing it that he needs to stay within one level of each class? So in ten years, when he reaches level 20, it’ll be Cleric 10/Sorcerer 10?

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Fate indeed. Yes to your question about keeping each class within 1 level of each other. And no it will not take 10 years 8 maybe 9 at the most lol

you can't roll 1d7 on the forums?? [roll0]

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Food for thought, think it is a sorcerer.

Pirate.jpg

tglassy

Adventurer
Perfect. That’s him, right there. Just trade fire for lightning, and get rid of the dragon scales, cause I’m pretty sure that’s a draconic Sorcerer

EarlyBird

Explorer
Will be going over characters this weekend, and have some hooks listed for you all to talk about.

Here is a map of the area incase you wish to add in a hometown, destination, or where a relative lives. Most of these places are described in the Adventures of the Sword Coast book.

[sblock=Map]
detail map.jpg[/sblock]

Remove ads