• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E EB's House of Randomness - A PotA Campaign (1 brave soul found/FULL)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Most of my information comes from the Sword Coast Adventures book. So my full knowledge is not perfect, but we can use that as a base and work from there.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I have added the home base to the RG - let me know here where/what your chracters have been up to for say the past 2-5 days. The group need not start together unless you want to.

tglassy

Adventurer
Assassins can easily be Lawful Neutral. Artimus Entreri is a Lawful Evil Assassin. It just means you have a code you follow. Like, you only kill those whom you have been paid to, or who are threatening you. It doesn’t have to do with the laws of the land.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Niklos has been staying in a dormitory at the Swinging Sword, taking his meals at the Helm, and spending his days carving small wooden animals and giving them to the town's children. In the case of the children working at Thelorn's, he leaves the toys with the foreman to be given to the children when their work is done.

tglassy

Adventurer
Captain Barakas has just gotten into town, looking for Gar Shatterkeel’s first mate, Jolliver Grimjaw. He’s going to head for a tavern to see what he can find out.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Talin has probably been staying in the dorms in the Swinging Sword since arriving in Red Larch. Not sure exactly how long he has been in the town but at least a couple days. He has been eating at the Helm and spending most days listening to gossip and being bored in general.

Remove ads