• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Echoes of Empire IC

Kamard

First Post
The aura around the box is flashing red, black, and gray- clearly wizardly magic, possibly necromancy and conjuration, with some abjuration thrown into the mix for good measure.

The box is locked, and is made of black iron, with bands of silver metal, possibly mithril. Chances are you could break the lock or pick it... if you truly want to.

Guar goes to the box and smells it. He seems unphased, and looks around questioningly.

Sniktch

First Post
"Asss you wish, Ssseer Arasssk. Your logic isss impeccable, of courssse - I mussst try not to let my paranoia overwhelm me."

OOC: Do you think I should lose the s's? I'm pretty sure everyone got the idea of how Krasslik speaks and I don't want it to get annoying.

Krug

Newshound
Arask fidgets. "I... I don't know.. the magic is dark... something evil is inside. Let us be rid of it quickly!"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
I just feel like we're doing something wrong. As if the fates had conspired against us. It's almost like there is a greater power out there who will force us to run and hide no matter what road we take with the box. J muses.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Alu broods, over the thought of his brother and sister, over his inability to help them right now, but mostly over the discord that this accursed Box has caused within the group. Everyone seems upset and sound sleep is a rare commodity these last few days.

Eshrin Syn

Eshrin having been quite and with drawn the lst couple days finally speaks up, "If all the rest of you be thinkin this box should be opened before it can cause evil, I'll go along. We must be decidin now though, before we venture further."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Get me a crow bar. This thing opens now. J get ready to smash open the lock then realises there are magical wards on the box. Wait... I'm back to the problem of the warding. How do we get past it?

Kamard

First Post
OOC- I promise I am still alive! I have the internet again, come hell or high water, and I will be back to watch over you like the benevolent DM I should be. :)

Kamard said:
OOC- I promise I am still alive! I have the internet again, come hell or high water, and I will be back to watch over you like the benevolent DM I should be. :)

[OOC: Cool, good to here everythings alright.:D ]

Last edited:

Remove ads