Elite: Year One - Issue #1

Mimic

First Post
Tokiwong said:
“Oh my god…” Jennifer replies putting the pieces together, “No way… are you saying… oh my god… are you talking about yourself… this is a joke right?” Jennifer tries to contain her enthusiasm, “I mean are you being for real?”

"You can't tell anyone, you have to promise me Jennifer. No one can know." Fear evident on her face. "I don't want to be known as a freak, please promise me."

Calinon

First Post
"I don't know, bro, but you are getting out of here," he says, grabbing his brother and picking him fully up. As the Major shouts to let him in, he grumbles, "Yeah, that's gonna happen."

He grabs the phone the Major gave him and boots it for the back door and the alley behind the building, hoping to get out before anything else happens.

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
“Just to make sue you are healthy Jan nothing more; I promise you, you will be fine. Why are you so worried? I would never do anything to hurt you,” she replies as Jan feels a sensation of lethargic bliss pass over him.
Jan smiled and felt himself pleasantly drifting. "Alright..." he sighed happily.

Rybaer

First Post
"Sure, just give me ten minutes to clean up and get ready," he says, handing the identification back to her. (ooc - He will study it long enough to memorize all the details; Photographic Memory. As an aside, who does she claim to be and from what agency is the identification?)

Gordon quickly showers and dresses, picking out clothes that looks somewhat professional. He stuffs two Twinkies in his coat pockets and locks the apartment door behind him.

As they walk to the car(?), Gordon looks at the squad of guys in the dark suits. "Were you guys going to be stopping by a casting call for extras in a movie or something after you drop me off? Men in Black 3, perhaps?"

Synchronicity

First Post
Christopher Jones

Tokiwong said:
Christopher

“You have an appointment with Dr. Bashar Hudabo; please if you ready then we will be going now,” he gestures to the black SUV in the driveway, “your airlift is waiting sir.” The man waits for Christopher’s response.

'Wow, this is some operation...'
"Well, I'm as ready as I'm going to be. Let's get to it."
Chris walked over to the SUV, feeling nervous yet giddy, and just wanting to get to the interview. 'Wow...I'm really going to get to do this. I mean...wow.'

Mordane76

First Post
"Я сказанное нет!" she exclaims mentally, slamming her rising anxiety into the advancing being. She recoils, maintaining a wary stance with the bottle in front of her.

Powers:
Extra Effort: Add Stun Power Extra to Telepathy, Spend HP to avoid fatigue.
Half Action: Attempt to Stun the advancing being.
Half Action: Total Defense.

Translation:
I said no!

Remove ads