Elite: Year One - Issue #1

Mimic

First Post
Tokiwong said:
"Sure, but if he does not have a car, he really isn't all that useful... besides Jason just got an Expedition from his parents, and I know he wants me," Jennifer replies with a sly grin, "but I am not sure yet."

"You're so bad," she says laughing. "I wish I had your confidence."

Tokiwong said:
"So she seemed normal?" she asks somewhat surprised.

"Yea," she answers with a shrug. "She wasn't glowing purple or anything like that and we didn't have an indepth conversation or anything but I don't think anyone would be able to tell she that she was different than anyone else."

Tokiwong said:
"I don’t know, the powers seem kind of cool, I mean just think of the things you could do. Like flying, or read minds, school would be a breeze then. I think it would be fun, I mean why not benefit from he powers?” Jennifer replies with a shrug, “How about you?”

"Yea I guess it would be cool to be able to do that stuff," she responds playing with the bedspread, "but I was wondering if you would like tell anyone, considering that most people don't like them and a few even hate them. And if you did who would you tell?"

Last edited:

Calinon

First Post
"Alan!" Jason exclaims, ignoring the men in black to check on his brother and his friend. He crushes the gun in his hand, shifting into the harder metal as he moves.

Medicine is +4.

OOC: While others may believe that his metal forms provide him protection, Jason... well, he doesn't.

Rybaer

First Post
Gordon smiles at the simple message from his wife. It's the little things, once in a while, that remind him why he married Lauren.

The knock at the door startles him, though. Who the heck is knocking on my door at this absurdly early hour?

From where he stands next to the phone, Gordon bends space. He shifts his perception to a point just outside his apartment's door, curious to see who is knocking.

(ESP, shifting his senses to a point just outside his door and a couple feet to the side so he has a good angle on anyone standing in front of the door.)

Mordane76

First Post
"То немного зарвавшими вас, не оно," Frida responds, then takes a larger than normal sip of her drink. "Существования от космоса приходят вплоть до говорят нам мы не выдвинуто достаточно, после того как немного людей начинают показ новые способности. Не было бы более лучше наблюдать мы и видеть как мы делаем, прежде чем вы начинаете отрезать в головки людей? Вы никогда не знаете - мы могли удивить вас, и вы могли выучить что-то.

Translation:
1. That's a little presumptuous of you, isn't it?
2. Aliens come down to tell us we aren't advanced enough, after a few people start displaying new abilities. Wouldn't it be better to watch us and see how we do, before you start cutting into people's heads? You never know - we might surprise you, and you might learn something.

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
“That is incredible, you are so gifted, is there anything you can’t do with your powers?” she asks playfully. She gives Jan a big hug, “I mean it seems like you can do anything!”
Jan smiles and returns the hug, laughing like a child and untroubled by how quickly he and Amanda's relationship came and went years ago.

Jan feels a sharp pain in his side.
Jan's hand shoots to his side his happy relaxation suddenly past, "What in bloody hell?!"

Tokiwong

First Post
Mordane76 said:
"То немного зарвавшими вас, не оно," Frida responds, then takes a larger than normal sip of her drink. "Существования от космоса приходят вплоть до говорят нам мы не выдвинуто достаточно, после того как немного людей начинают показ новые способности. Не было бы более лучше наблюдать мы и видеть как мы делаем, прежде чем вы начинаете отрезать в головки людей? Вы никогда не знаете - мы могли удивить вас, и вы могли выучить что-то.

Translation:
1. That's a little presumptuous of you, isn't it?
2. Aliens come down to tell us we aren't advanced enough, after a few people start displaying new abilities. Wouldn't it be better to watch us and see how we do, before you start cutting into people's heads? You never know - we might surprise you, and you might learn something.

“Presumptuous?” the gray humanoid replies.

The second humanoid speaks, “Not in the slightest, your species is very much in its infancy; you have yet to mature to a level that could be considered above animalistic in general terms. Perhaps in another 600,000 years of time in your reckoning you may be ready for this, but now your species are far too fragile. It is for the best; now please you must come with us,” the creature holds out his hand, “we can help you.”

Jan

Amanda steps back, “I apologize, I believe I pricked you harder then expected,” she holds a small crystalline cylinder filled with a red liquid in the center. It glimmers slightly, and then fades from sight.

“Please relax Jan, you are not in danger,” she replies trying to take his hand, “I am only trying to help you.”

Gordon

Gordon bends space and allows his perceptions to through that fluctuation into time and space to see four men with dark glasses and long dark trench coats over black suits standing outside his door. A black sedan is parked out front, and the sky is gray and somewhat overcast. The person knocking is an African-American woman, attractive in her late twenties with a similar trench coat and black top and skirt, comfortable cut, and conservative.

Gordon notices that she glances slightly to the point in space he is viewing from.

Jason

Alan rolls away from the girl, tears in his eyes mixed with blood, not his own though as Jason gets closer. The girl lies on her back with a bullet wound in her forehead, as she stares glassy eyed at the sky.

Alan looks at Jason, “Oh my god… oh my god… oh my god…” he rambles over and over again.

Charles speaks again, “Jason step away from the girl… trust me soldier; she isn’t what she seems… get Alan and get your ass over here… these things don’t go down that easy. Trust me… you have thirty seconds.”

Samantha

“Who would I tell… I guess my parents maybe; maybe a good friend. I know some people are afraid of them but so what, I mean you would be the coolest person ever if you could do that stuff. I wish I could do that stuff, I mean they are weird but to have that kind of freedom would be so awesome… don’t you think?” Jennifer asks.

Synchronicity

First Post
Christopher Jones

Tokiwong said:
Christopher

The two share a wonderful lunch, and then a wonderful evening together as Chris gets ready for his trip on the morrow. By the morning, he is up getting ready when there is a knock at his door, and the sound of a vehicle in the driveway.

Chris takes in a deep breath and lets it out again before heading to the door. 'I guess that'd be my ride. C'mon Chris, just another job. Nothing to be nervous about.' He opens the door and cheerfully greets the person on the other side, quickly running through a mental checklist to ensure he hasn't forgotten anything, and trying to ignore the strange feeling of apprehension in his stomach.

Last edited:

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Amanda steps back, “I apologize, I believe I pricked you harder then expected,” she holds a small crystalline cylinder filled with a red liquid in the center. It glimmers slightly, and then fades from sight.

“Please relax Jan, you are not in danger,” she replies trying to take his hand, “I am only trying to help you.”
"With what, exactly?" Jan demands. "I'd rather my blood stay on the inside, thanks."

Last edited:

Rybaer

First Post
Gordon lets the ESP lapse the moment the woman looks up at his "perception" point. His heart is pounding, adrenaline pouring through his body. Did she see that? I didn't think it was possible to do so. And just who are these guys?

He considers not answering, but suspects that it might only make things worse. These guys have government written all over them. He cinches his bathrobe a bit tighter and opens the door a crack.

"Yeah? Can I help you?"

(If anyone makes a threatening move against him, he will attempt to Deflect the attack away harmlessly.)

Mimic

First Post
Tokiwong said:
“Who would I tell… I guess my parents maybe; maybe a good friend. I know some people are afraid of them but so what, I mean you would be the coolest person ever if you could do that stuff. I wish I could do that stuff, I mean they are weird but to have that kind of freedom would be so awesome… don’t you think?” Jennifer asks.

"Yea, I guess so." She says chewing on her lower lip. "What... what would you say if I told you that I knew someone who had some of those special abilities."

Last edited:

Remove ads