Elite: Year One - Issue #1

Mordane76

First Post
"То богато!" Frida exclaims, taking another sip of her wine. "Вы ломаете в мою дом, и после этого ожидаете, что я говорю вас о моих проблемах как вы будете моим доктором?"

She takes a step back, chuckling. "Вы кажется, что знаете что-то о случилось к мне уже. Почему вы не говорите мне неправильно с мной, после этого?"

Translation:
1. That's rich!
2. You break into my house, and then expect me to tell you about my problems like you're my doctor?
3. You seem to know something about what happened to me already. Why don't you tell me what's wrong with me, then?

Tokiwong

First Post
Calinon said:
Jason is startled by the suddenness of the car's movement. Seeing the sedan with tinted windows he rolls his eyes. "Come on guys," he says angrily, taking a step towards the car. "I have another two days to get things done! Jeeze," he says, wrinkling his nose. "You guys actually needed to leave that much... rubber down," he says, his mind cluing in to another possibility. He glances at the driver, hoping now to see someone either in a suit or military fatigues.

Charles steps from the vehicle in the same dark trench coat with shades and a custom pistol in his hand. He looks Jason, “Step away from her Jason…” he raises his pistol, “I am only going to say it once.”

Jason hears the girls shriek with fear, and Alan comforts her, “JC what is going on? Who are these people?”

Charles aims his pistol. The other door swing open as similarly dressed agents start to get out of the vehicle. The girl sobs with fear, and Alan continues to scream in the confusion.

Jan

Amanda smiles, “Excellent, now perhaps we can try something else…” she walks towards the back of the classroom and gestures for Jan to follow as she starts to open a door, “have you ever pushed your powers before?”

Frida

“Well that is what we are trying to figure out Frida. With your assistance perhaps we can even cure you of your condition… it may just be terminal and you will eventually burn yourself out and die… you would be far better off without you powers… these changes… who knows what they are doing to you on a cellular level?” the woman replies.

Samantha

“Well I just told them that the girl landed on the car, not sure what else to say… oh looks like Todd’s dad is here,” she gestures as Todd tries to explain what happened to his frantic father.

Jennifer sighs, “I hope the cops didn’t find anything…” she says with a whisper.

Mimic

First Post
Tokiwong said:
“Well I just told them that the girl landed on the car, not sure what else to say… oh looks like Todd’s dad is here,” she gestures as Todd tries to explain what happened to his frantic father.

Jennifer sighs, “I hope the cops didn’t find anything…” she says with a whisper.

"Todd was 'cleaning' it out while you were phoning the cops, so hopefully he got everything. She whispers back to the girl."

"About Todd, there is something I should tell you..." she pauses for a moment, "Todd told me... he told me that his father was going to kill him because of the car, maybe we should go over and help him out." She tells him leading her towards Todd and his father.

Tokiwong

First Post
Mimic said:
"Todd was 'cleaning' it out while you were phoning the cops, so hopefully he got everything. She whispers back to the girl."

"About Todd, there is something I should tell you..." she pauses for a moment, "Todd told me... he told me that his father was going to kill him because of the car, maybe we should go over and help him out." She tells him leading her towards Todd and his father.
Todd looks to Sam, and shouts, "Dad you have to believe me one of them freaks wrecked the car, and then just jumped away! I mean, what was I going to do, she almost killed me and Sam..." he looks to Sam for support.

Todd's dad sighs, "Is this true?"

Mimic

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Todd's dad sighs, "Is this true?"

"Yes sir." She tells the man meekly. "Todd and I were talking, waiting for Jen to come out. We weren't even moving."

"The next thing we know the car is totalled and there is this woman standing in the wreckage, she said she couldn't stop and that it was an accident."

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Mimic said:
"Yes sir." She tells the man meekly. "Todd and I were talking, waiting for Jen to come out. We weren't even moving."

"The next thing we know the car is totalled and there is this woman standing in the wreckage, she said she couldn't stop and that it was an accident."

Todd nods, "Yeah, it wasn't my fault pops."

"I can't believe that they let those kind of people just roam the streets when thy are an obvious danger," he sighs loudly, "you two are lucky as hell; Todd get to the car, we are going home."

Todd replies, "Why?"

His dad glares, "Because I said," he sighs and goes to the car. Todd waves as his dad follows.

Jennifer shakes her head, "His dad is such a bully; so you want to go inside?"

Mimic

First Post
Tokiwong said:
he sighs and goes to the car. Todd waves as his dad follows.

Jennifer shakes her head, "His dad is such a bully; so you want to go inside?"

Sam waves back, her face blushing slightly as she remembers what he said in the car. "Should I tell Jen what he said? Or let him tell her, but what happens if he doesn't? What if he was just messing with me?"

"Sure, sounds good." She says after a moments hesitation. "Its not like we have any wheels any more, I hope Todd doesn't get into too much trouble, I don't think his father really cares who fault it is."

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Amanda smiles, “Excellent, now perhaps we can try something else…” she walks towards the back of the classroom and gestures for Jan to follow as she starts to open a door, “have you ever pushed your powers before?
"I suppose not," Jan says as he follows. "I don't want to electrocute someone."

Mordane76

First Post
"Я не знаю мое состояние делает к мне, но я знаю этот переговор делает к мне. Он режет в мой выпивать и ненавидеть мое время отца," Frida says, sipping her drink. "Как для иметь силы, я общаюсь с моим состоянием по мере того как я вижу после того как я приспособлен, если вы не хотеть сказать мне точно вы населяете. Вы показываете вверх непредвиденно в мой личнаяа резиденция, пытаетесь overwhelm мой разум с некоторым видом вздора, и после этого пытаетесь сыграть доктора. Простиньте мне если я немного больше чем опасливыми, то considering обстоятельства."

Translation:
1. I don't know what my condition is doing to me, but I do know what this conversation is doing to me. It's cutting into my drinking and hating my father time.
2. As for having powers, I'll deal with my condition as I see fit, unless you want to tell me exactly who you people are. You show up unexpectedly in my private residence, try to overwhelm my mind with some sort of nonsense, and then try to play doctor. Forgive me if I'm a little more than cautious, considering the circumstances.

Remove ads