• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elven Navy Delta Squad: The Elders

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Marcus will continue his attacks on the creature, swinging with Cramp. "Keep the effort coming . . . let's try and drive this thing off! Watch out - this thing's go a serious reach," Marcus called out.

OOC: Spiked Chain (Cramp) +12 [+10 Melee + 1 focus +1 enhancement, 2d4 + 10 damage [+7 Strength +2 Specialization +1 Enhancement]

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Akodo's crossbow attack is close, but the drake's natural armor is quite heavy. Amanu begins loading a pistol as Akodo moves closer to Chjargal. The drake bites the bugbear again before the hengeyokai can get close (24 damage, 13 hp remaining). The beast also belts Marcus with its tail (23 damage, 30 hp remaining).

Chjargal shifts to the side and strikes with his blades, scoring two solid hits (18 damage). Marcus contributes another hit with Cramp (14 damage). The beast is starting to show the effect of its injuries, but it is far from finished.

Grillon casts defensively and cures Chjargal again (18 healed, 31 hp remaining). Amanu misses again with his freshly loaded pistol.

The drake notices the cyborg hiding in the corner of the room. Adjusting five feet it sends its huge mouth at the varana (18 damage, 14 hp remaining). Its tail whips Marcus again (23 damage, 7 hp remaining).

I decided to do a little more than a round so that all the upcoming PC actions would come before the drake acts again. Actions, please.

Attachments

• Delta9.GIF
    Delta9.GIF
    9 KB · Views: 116

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Damn it. That thing's huge. Akodo tumbles into the corner, drops his crossbow, and casts yari of air.

OOC: My Dex bonus is +6 right now, so that would make my tumble +6. If I get hurt, I'll cast a cure light wounds on myself.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Marcus stepped back from the creature, holding his side after the crushing strike by the reptile. Think the bugger buster a couple of ribs with that last swing, Marcus thought.

5' step back into corridor. If Marcus thinks the creature can still attack him in the corridor, then he will just swing again with Cramp. If not, then he will draw his wand of healing (CLW) and use it on himself.

OOC: Looking for extra sneak attack damage (1d6) if flanking the beastie with someone else.

Mirth

Explorer
GruTheWanderer said:
The drake bites the bugbear again before the hengeyokai can get close. Chjargal shifts to the side and strikes with his blades, scoring two solid hits. Grillon casts defensively and cures Chjargal again.

"Arrggh!" Chjargal growls as the dragon's teeth sink into him. Lashing out with his blades, he cuts deeply into the thing's scaly hide as he feels the warm rush of Grillon's curative measures glide through him. "Thanks priest," the bugbear says over his shoulder as he again makes a double attack against the flying reptile with his scimitar and sickle.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Tumble can't be used untrained. I'll assume you cast yari of air defensively.

Amanu backs into the hallway to continue reloading pistols. Akodo avoids the drake's huge head while summon his magical spear.

Chjargal continues to dig into the creature with his blades (21 damage). Grillon tumbles towards Marcus and defensively casts a cure serious wounds (22 hp healed). The fighter/rogue steps back into the tunnel and cures himself further (9 hp healed, currently at 38).

Perplexed by the activities of Grillon, the monster turns its full attention on the dwarf, biting and striking with its tail (47 damage, 5 hp remaining).

Actions, please! The space drake has 50% of its hp remaining.

Attachments

• Delta10.GIF
    Delta10.GIF
    9 KB · Views: 103

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Marcus stepped up again to the worm, his side not hurting as much as it had but moments ago. Probably only barely set them, but I've got to press the attack. Deal with pain later, . With a yell, Marcus gripped Cramp in a two handed swing and slammed it into the creature.

5' adjust up one square, attack creature (not power attack). Am I flanking the creature with Akodo?

Mirth

Explorer
GruTheWanderer said:
Chjargal continues to dig into the creature with his blades.

This method seems to be working, but will it be fast enough? Chjargal thinks to himself as he skirts the reptile's writhing form looking for another opening in which to lay his blades. As he sees the thing take a halfling size chunk out of Grillon, he thinks No! If the priest falls, we really are done for... and the bugbear attacks the drake again.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Akodo moves over to Grillon, praying that he doesn't get gobbled up by the drake. Once there, the hengeyokai casts cure light wounds on the injured dwarf.

OOC: I'm moving down to F7 and then casting defensively.

Remove ads