• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elven Navy Delta Squad: The Elders

perivas

First Post
The vanara wu-jen is sprouting blood everywhere and decided to adopt a different tactic. He begins to make arcane gesture and invokes two magic missiles to strike against the space drake's hide.

OOC: Sorry about that...didn't know Gru was back already.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
The drake takes an attack of opportunity and bites Akodo as the hengeyokai moves (16 damage). The shugenja partially heals Grillon (13 healed, 18 hp currently).

Chjargal misses with the sickle this time, but the scimitar strikes true (12 damage).

Marcus steps forward and swings, but Cramp slides off the drake's scales.

Grillon casts defensively and heals himself (17 healed, 35 hp remaining).

Amanu fires two magic missles from his place of cover in the hallway. They strike the creature behind the head (8 damage).

The drake bites Marcus (16 damage, 22 hp remaining) and lashes Grillon (24 damage, 11 hp remaining).

The creature has fewer than 30% of its hp remaining. Actions, please.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Marcus tries to keep the pressure up and draw some of the attention from the others. Unfortunately, it would work a great deal better if he managed to connect with the beast. Marcus will 5' adjust if it will help him to flank the creature (for bonus to hit and sneak damage).

"We have anything to either slow this beast down or make him easier to hit?*" Marcus called out as he yelled and struck the creature again.

*Doom comes to mind.

OOC: Spiked Chain (Cramp) +12 [+10 Melee + 1 focus +1 enhancement, 2d4 + 10 damage [+7 Strength +2 Specialization +1 Enhancement]

perivas

First Post
Encouraged by his newfound success, Amanu continues his assault of the space drake with two more <i>magic missiles</i>.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Akodo bobs and weaves to avoid the drake's tremendous maw. He quickly invokes healing magic on himself (13 hp healed, 18 hp remaining).

Chjargal lashes the beast with his scimitar (7 damage), but misses with his sickle.

Marcus uses the bugbear's attack to slip behind the creature, smashing it with Cramp in a sneak attack (21 damage).

Grillon tumbles over next to the fighter/rogue and casts cure moderate wounds on him (15 healed, 37 hp remaining).

Amanu sends a second volley of magic missles at the creature (5 damage).

Sensing its imminent death, the drake convulses and lashes out in all directions. Grillon is blasted down the furthest hallway (26 damage, -15 hp). Chjargal is slammed by a massive tail attack (29 damage, 3 hp remaining). The drake bites Marcus on a cleave attack (20 damage, 17 hp remaining).

Actions, please. Marcus and Chjargal are flanking the drake.

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Akodo casts another cure light wounds, this time on Chjargal. I hope Chjargal and Marcus can kill this thing—I can't get to Grillon until they do...

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Marcus continues the assault, fear and anger at Grillon dropping fueling his muscles. He swings, tempted to attack with all of his strength, but wanting to strike a decisive blow instead. "Keep bringing the missiles!" Marcus called out.

OOC: normal attack, flanking with sneak attack.

Last edited:

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Farg it! I posted the next round here yesterday, and it showed up in the thread. Now it is gone. What gives?

EDIT: Okay, it's a refresh problem. mirthcard should be back today, so I'll wait until tomorrow for my next post.

Last edited:

Remove ads