• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elven Navy Delta Squad: The Elders

Mirth

Explorer
"Well, let's not say we didn't at least try to rescue the illithid," Chjargal says as he reenters the main chamber and begins poking, prodding and pulling on the inert star. If that comes to no avail, the bugbear will try to open the four cabinets, looking for clues as to Thought Taker's destination.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Mirth said:
"Well, let's not say we didn't at least try to rescue the illithid," Chjargal says as he reenters the main chamber and begins poking, prodding and pulling on the inert star. If that comes to no avail, the bugbear will try to open the four cabinets, looking for clues as to Thought Taker's destination.

"I agree that we should make every effort - at least until the air starts to run low," Marcus cautioned.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Hi, All! Life is intruding on my ability to post regularly. I'm preparing for a conference next week, so I probably can't post until 10/19. See you then.

Mirth

Explorer
GruTheWanderer said:
Hi, All! Life is intruding on my ability to post regularly. I'm preparing for a conference next week, so I probably can't post until 10/19. See you then.

OOC: Sounds good, Gru! I'm a bit busy myself these days.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Hi Everyone,

I've decided to close all my PbP games due to an increase in RL responsibilities. Thanks for your enthusiasm and participation throughout. I really enjoyed the characters, the dialogues, and the action.

I'm sorry to leave the story unfinished. Please let me know if you would like a final wrap-up message.

Sincerely,
Derek "GruTheWanderer" Poppink

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
No beef, Derek. :) I've had a ball and really appreciate the work you put into this game. Should you have time to post something wrapping this up, that'd be great; if not, that's cool, too.

take care,
Nick/tKL

Mirth

Explorer
Kajamba Lion said:
No beef, Derek. :) I've had a ball and really appreciate the work you put into this game. Should you have time to post something wrapping this up, that'd be great; if not, that's cool, too.

take care,
Nick/tKL

I agree with KL, a wrap-up would be nice. I can completely understand RL commitments as they are eating me up right now, too. You're a great DM Derek and thanks for all the time and effort you put into this game --- Jay :D:D:D

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Mirth said:
I agree with KL, a wrap-up would be nice. I can completely understand RL commitments as they are eating me up right now, too. You're a great DM Derek and thanks for all the time and effort you put into this game --- Jay :D:D:D

I second those thoughts!! Thanks again!
Keia

Remove ads