• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Emerald's PbP game

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Waaahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaha!"

Cid continues to make a jackass of himself while trying to see over the rest of the group's shoulders. "I'll smite 'em, I'll smash 'em all damnit! Wait, whered my holy symbol go! Damn armor is cramping me up!"

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: I'd hate to see this game die. Let's see if we can get it rolling. OK. Reinert opened one door & didn't see anything alive. Jarrad opened another & saw what seems like some kind of undead. Now we're moving into attack, or at least advance into the room, everyone but Cattivo...Can we skip to where we all enter the room & see what Jarrad has seen?

MerakSpielman

First Post
Sorry, I did not post sooner, for some reason when I am pregnant I get very scatter brained (just ask merak). Currently I am trying to remember where I put the module "for safe keeping". I feel stupid about this sorry.

I will post just as soon as I find it, or in a couple of days if I don't and have to wing it.

Once, again sorry, we still have 3 more months to deal with my temporary insanity.

Emerald

Emerald

First Post
As you all push aside the filth-encrusted hide, you see a large, irregularly-shaped room. Two corridors lead off from this room to the west and the east. Both are large enough for a man to travel through with ease. Gliding around the room you see three twisted parodies of the human form, standing 6-feet tall. Steel pins and rods stretch the flesh of these creatures in horrific mockeries of thier original apperance. Stiches crisscross their bodies making them look like living jigsaw puzzles. Gore smeared surgical tools extemd from the stumps of their arms like slender fingers. As soon as you enter, they begin moving towards you with a gibbering caterwaul coming from their twisted mouths.

Inititive:
Cattivo
Cid
Creatures
Reinert
Jarrad

Cattivo: You have no idea what these things are.

Last edited:

Capellan

Explorer
"Eat the dwarf! Eat the dwarf!" Cattivo fires instinctively at the creatures as he scrambles back behind the rest of the group.

Eat the dwarf! Eat the dwarf!
A bard is not enough.
Fighters leave you stuffed.

Clerics don't taste good.
You know you really should.

OOC: shoot and reload, while staying behind the others. As soon as possible, begin inspiring courage. Or at the very least, irritation :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Cid hefts up his mace, hopefully acting before the creatures, and charges up to them screaming some sort of battle cry. He swings his mace across the first attack made against him.

(Move action towards creatures, then Full Defense for +4 AC)

Manzanita

First Post
Psych

OOC: I'm so glad we're moving again.

"Hey Helfy, don't be shy. I think they just want to play doctor with you."

Reinert, rather addled by their unnatural foes and the dwarf eating ditty, is slow off his feet. He grips his long sword and sheild nervously.

OOC: If attacked, he will retaliate. Otherwise, if any end up in charging range, he will attack them. If not, he'll probably move up to defend Cid.

Last edited:

Remove ads