Emerald's PbP game

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

"Yuck. What is this place?" Reinert starts to search around. He shouts "Kaltide! Come on out! Here fishy fishy fishy!"

Capellan

Explorer
"If he came this way, he's probably fish paste, by now." Cattivo indicates the three creatures. "But maybe that spell of his protected him."

The bard begins to look around the room for treasure and exits, humming 'Eat the Dwarf' under his breath as he does so.

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Oh crap, Kaltide! Where'd he go!"

"Quickly, find him!"

Cid starts to look around the room, and failing to find Kaltide he goes back in the other direction towards the path less taken. "Kaltide! Kaltide! Where for art thou, Kaltide! Where for art thou! Turn thy undead, and refuse temptation! Where for art my Kaltide!"

MerakSpielman

First Post
[makes a listen check]

"Gee, I hope the others have enough sense not to barge into this place before I get back! No, no, what am I thinking? They're not THAT foolish. What a disagreeable place. Except the smell - kind of like my fishing boat on a hot summer day. Very agreeable, actually. I wonder what's down this hallway over here?"

Emerald

First Post
Here is a map of where you have already been...

Attachments

• map1.JPG
    map1.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 50

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

OOC: Does Reinert find anything in the irregularly shaped room or on the corpses?

"OK. Let's see here," says Reinert as he searches the room, his greedy eyes on the lookout for gold or magic. "This must be the ancient burial ground where these @ssholes have built their new temple. Richard was heading here, and he's probably here right now, alerting Mordiggian and Abraxes about us. We also have to assume that Kaltide is here somewhere, unless he just headed off for some fish & chips after turning invisible. Hopefully we can find Kaltide soon, then we can reasses whether we really want to be here."

After briefly searching the room, Reinert will head back & briefly check the other two rooms they passed.

Emerald

First Post
Sorry, no treasure to be found yet. The room is empty except for the 3 dead creatures. The other two rooms appear to have already been looted recently.

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

"OK. Well on we go."

OOC: Is this place lighted in any way? If not, Reinert will scout ahead using his darkvision. If it is lighted, they may as well stay all together.

"Let's see, which way would a fisherwizard go, if there were two corridors, West or East? I'll take West, I suppose unless someone has a better idea."

Remove ads