Emerald's PbP game

MerakSpielman

First Post
OOC: darn it, no email updates, and look at all this activity. I'll go get Emerald... Oh, and it's entirely possible I screwed up on Kaltide's stats. Perhaps I'll add a point of Int...

"OK, I agree. Let's go east, to the bunkroom.

Emerald

First Post
Okay, you all head south, Reinert in the lead with enough space that he can not hear the others clanking behind him.

As you enter the room. you see seven beds standing along the walls of this irregularly shaped room. At the foot of each bed is a small wooden chest. There is a pool of water in the center of the room. Several buckets and drinking cups lie scattered around the lip of the well. Blind cave fish can be seen swimming contentedly in the cool water. Soft moans and sobbing come form the corridor to the northwest.

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

Reinert continues, as silently as possible towards the NW, keeping ahead of the others (although, admittedly, while moving silently, his movement rate is a whopping 10'/round).

OOC PS for God's sake, put another point to INT for Kaltide - we need all the help we can get in this group!

MerakSpielman

First Post
OT: You realize Kaltide, regardless of how much we pump his Int, still only has a Wis of 8...

"That's the people all caged up. They're understandably disapointed with the accomedations.

Oh my, those fish are practically blind... on my way back out, I'm catching me a couple of those. Should be as easy as spearin' fish in a well..."

Creamsteak

Explorer
Cid follows around, clamping about in his ever-heavier seeming armor. He's probably muttering some curse quietly about spending so much money only to go tramping around in the woods and unable to keep up with the others.

(OT: My thoughts on the matter would be to go with either int +1 dex +1 or int +1, cha +1. If your daring, dex +2 str +2.)

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

"Will you guys shut up!" Reinert hisses. "Who cares about the moaning or the fish. I'm sneaking up on these guys."

Reinert's plan is to pop a couple arrows into the first cultist he sees. If there are others, hopefully they'll chase him back to where the others can bash them.

Last edited:

Remove ads