Empire Of the River God IC

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"We have been charged with a quest that affects the health and honor of the Empire, and our guide indicates that it lies beyond your home, serene ones. Is there a way we might pass through, for the good of the Empire?" Zokiro inquires politely.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Amanu Vanar Shaman

*bows his head in respect, as he listens to the conversation.*

OOC: Sorry, for some reason I didn't get the August 31, update.

Ghostknight

First Post
ooc:My apologies for letting this slide- service will be resumed next week (once all the Jewish holidays etc are completed.)

The creature looks at you contemplatively.

"The way forward is open, but not for all. You wish to go forward, you will need to enter and see the Master. he will decide whether to allow you onwards."

He bares his teeth, and you see they are sharp fangs, rather than the rounded teeth you would expect from his face.

"Indeed, the Master would be delighted to meet with you."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Zokiro freezes at the sight of those teeth, and her grip on her heaven lotus phoenix tail tightens inperceptibly.*

"Why so, serene one? All of us have been charged with this sacred quest, and all of us must go onward. Surely your master will know the will of Heaven," the petite samurai says, going cold inside. They are not what they appear. I fear they may be something sent to lead us astray...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"I must know, serene one. All of us were selected, and all of us must go. The honor of the Empire depends on it!" Zokiro declares, hoping to jar the comtemplative monk into some kind of answer.

rangerjohn

Explorer
"Yes, since when would a simple farmer and monk, oppose the will of Samurai? You know in your society, your life is forfiet, if she wishes to take it? Vanar says ready for a fight, this is most unusual.

Ghostknight

First Post
The monk looks at you, blinking its large eyes.

"The way is closed. Samurai, monk or warrior it matters not. The way is closed unless you speak with the Master. We do not belong to your Empire, we do not recognise the rules you apply to one another. If you would go through our home you must go to see the Master."

He looks at you, grinning amd showing his teeth.

"You can always try and go down by yourselves, we will not hinder you."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Insolent wretch! You impune my honor by barring the safe path and sending us down the treacherous slope! I have been sent on a mission from my lord, and on pain of death, no man or beast may sway me from my path. I tell you a final time, show us the path through your stronghold, or I will kill you where you stand!" Zokiro declares, her green eyes flashing in anger, righteous fury evident in every line of her.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Iegara steps in and whispers harshly "Hold, Zokiro! They will take us to their master. If we slaughter them, it is on our heads that dishonor falls; hold your blade and your tongue, I beg you." Turning to the monk, he snaps "If we must go to see your Master, we will. Take us there."

Ghostknight

First Post
looking at you all, with a glare of hatred in the direction of Zokiro, he looses a howl, more suited to a wolf than a horse!

He looks at you all, as if counting, and then turns his back.

"Follow me, i will take you to the master. He will be glad to meet with you. Strangers are a rare treat in our home."

He starts walking, expecting you to follow him.

Remove ads