• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN Boards Boston

Talaysen

First Post
Crap.

Crap crap crap.

It turns out I'll likely be out of town on the weekend of the 6th. I had a bunch of stuff tentatively scheduled for that weekend, including this, but...well, this trip I have to go on is pretty important, and this is really the only time I can go.

Crap crap crappity crap.

Would April 13th work for everybody? Or April 20th? I should be able to make either date.

Gospog

First Post
Curses! I am working on the 13th, and will be at a Con on the 20th.

Talaysen, maybe we should look to May?

Hey Dareon Dalendrove, I had planned to do a Shadow Chasers one-shot with Sir Osis soon anyway.

What say we plan on playing Shadow Chasers on the 6th, at my house (plenty of room), and if anything more "official" comes up, we can adjust our plans as nescessary.

Anyone who wants to come is welcome. I live in Bellingham MA, which is about 50 minutes outside Boston, to the west.

Anyone interested can post here, or mail me at gospog@hotmail.com

Mind you, I am open to other plans if that is the general concensus, but April 6th is getting vey close. A tentative plan is better than none.

So let me know!

Tom :cool:

Talaysen

First Post
Sure...I suppose I can shoot for a May session instead. *Sigh* I really wish I could put this trip off, but...that's the way the cookie crumbles, I guess.

Remove ads