• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN Boards Boston

Talaysen

First Post
Probably sometime in late March or April. I'm going away in the fall, so I want to get this going (and concluded) pretty soon - but on the other hand, I still have some prep work I want to do. As I said, I'll announce it here and on Bostongamers when I'm ready.

Morgaine

First Post
Kamard said:
*grumbles*

stupid Maine

stupid four hours from other gamers who aren't me and my group

/*grumbles*

Maine is a wonderful state with lots of trees and lobsters and outlet shopping. Okay, it's vacationland, and you have every right to grumble. It could be worse, you could have no group.

Kamard

First Post
Have you met my group?

I have two powergamers (one of which will only play barbarians), a crazy, and the cleric.

None of whom particularly care for plot or substance.

They just want to kill monsters.

*sigh*

Morgaine Le Fay

First Post
Kamard said:
Have you met my group?

I have two powergamers (one of which will only play barbarians), a crazy, and the cleric.

None of whom particularly care for plot or substance.

They just want to kill monsters.

*sigh*

at least it makes for easy DM'ing.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kamard said:
*grumbles*

stupid Maine

/*grumbles*

If it makes you feel any better I live aprox 15 miles from PirateCat and have yet to meet him.

stupid every weekend job

*grumbles*

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kamard said:
*grumbles*

stupid Maine

/*grumbles*

If it makes you feel any better I live aprox 15 miles from PirateCat and have yet to meet him.

stupid every weekend job

*grumbles*

Gospog

First Post
Wekkend jobs suck.

Hey MW,

Does that mean that you have some weekdays off? My schedule is very similar. I work every other weekend, but get some weekdays off every week.

In fact, my D&D group never meets on weekends.

I'm just wondering if you're interested in gaming on weekdays. You can contact me via E-mail if you are.

Thanks.

Tom

tatijana

First Post
Could be worse

Kamard said:
*grumbles*

stupid Maine

/*grumbles*

You could be in the middle of Montana or Utah....

If it's only 4 hours, why not plan to make a weekend of it? The weather is getting better and the drive shouldn't be too treacherous ( besides being behind Grandpa on a one lane road with no passing zones )

There are lots of things to do in the Boston area, if no one is up to a 48 hour game-a-thon.

Hmm..didn't Gencon start off like this?

Remove ads