• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN Boards Boston

Talaysen

First Post
Well, for my part...I'm free just about every weekend. (Which is probably a sad comment on my non-gaming social life... ;) )

Heck, I'm free this weekend! And I just had a midterm, so I could use an extra dose of gaming!

But I know that's awfully short notice.

Gospog

First Post
Hey PC,

Thanks for asking, and sorry to complicate things, but here goes:

I am working this weekend and next weekend (Easter Weekend). :(

But the weekend after Easter, I have off (the 6th and 7th of April).

Then I alternate weekends, working every other one.

I hope that makes sense. I look forward to playing again. (or running, if you need me to)

Thanks again.

Tom

Gospog

First Post
OK, I double-checked my schedule, and the 6th and 7th of April is best for me.

Let me know how that looks for everyone else, and what I can do to help.

Thanks. :cool:

Davelozzi

Explorer
My April weekends are already booked up with a wedding, a vacation, and a session with my regular group, so count me out this time. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time around. Have fun!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Hmm. Looking at my own calendar, I haven't a clue which weekends are good for me. I will have to figure that out. Yes, I will...

Gospog

First Post
Hey DD,

Last one was an open invitation (Hell, they let me in!), so I don't see why this one wouldn't be.

I propose the 6th of April (a Saturday) as the date, mainly because that's the only weekend I have free in the forseeable future. :(

I think we're just waiting on input from our host, Pirate Cat.
And, PC, if you need us to meet somewhere else, my house is an option. (though I think you're centrally located for most of us) But the offer is there.

If that weekend turns out to be good, I'm ready to help out however I can.

Looking forward to it.
:cool:

Man! i wish they'd hurry up with that darn communter rail, I mean it's not that far from middleboro to wareham right? Well unless you don't drive or your're running railroad tracks, i guess.:D

Talaysen

First Post
April 6th should work for me...I have a midterm on the 4th, so some weekend gaming would definitely be nice. And I might also be able to host, if it comes to that; I live in West Medford, near the Arlington line, just a couple blocks away from bus routes connecting to the Red and Green Lines.

Any thoughts on what we'll be playing? I could run something, if no one else wanted the job - hmmm, by the time we meet, I should have Spelljammer d20 in my grubby little paws. I'd definitely be up for that. :)

Remove ads