• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Jerseys!?!

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
Guardians of Order had Hockey Jerseys with their logo and individualized names/numbers as their Gen Con uniform.

It seems like it can be done

I want Teflon Billy and 69

I think if this is implemented, one of the "standard" numbers WILL have to be "69" as alot of people will be wanting it.... ;)

Along with "20".

GwydapLlew

First Post
Hrm. A quick websearch for this sort of service presents several options. The most cost-efficient way would probably be something like this:

The front:

E
N
W

The back:

Morrus

But even then, every site I've seen has been the kind of place where you place an order of several dozen and then they are delivered (typical for teams and offices).

rpghost

First Post
Morrus said:
Like the t-shirts, I think it's a cool idea. The t-shirts have been popular at past GenCons.

I'd be willing to get behind this on condition that they only be available directly from EN World.

For the record, we (RPGShop.com) gave away about 300 tshirts at GenCon this year. Yup, just tossed them out to the crowd. Many of them were the ENWorld ones too. We no longer have any licensed tshirts in any quantity. I might be able to find a couple medium's of ENworld, but I donno about anything else. The ENNies were also given about 10 shirts.

You could consider ENWorld.org Dice :) We did them for RPGNow.com and gave them out at Gencon too.

http://enworld.rpgshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=38299

James
http://www.RPGShop.com

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
The number on the back could be the user number...

It's a cool idea! I like the idea of beer leagues too--I'm good with logistics, but somehow I think finding enough people in a common area would be tough (at least, my area).

I want a soccer and a football jersey. :)

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I could totally get behind a sports jersey of some kind.

I'd have my username, long as it is, and either a big ol' number 6 or a Schfifty-five.

Whisper72

Explorer
Hmm.... cool idea.... maybe the number can be presented within a large d20 image (naturally, the number can be any number, but still, this adds to the gamerishness a bit...).

A nice (preferably embroidered so it'll sustain numerous washings) 'badge' on the front with the EN World logo (or a variation thereof).

Prolly (for logistic reasons) handy to keep the amount of color schemes that can be chosen to a minimum.

The only real personalisation will be on the back, where the name and number are located.

Sounds cool.

You guys ship to europe?? ;)

Remove ads