• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Jerseys!?!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'd like to jump on the bandwagon by saying this is an awesome idea. I would most certainly buy one. The customability is a nice feature. I'd need a XXL. Here is how I would want mine:

Name:
Charles Wenzler Jr.
aka Frukathka

Sport:
Football

Number:

kenobi65

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
Guardians of Order had Hockey Jerseys with their logo and individualized names/numbers as their Gen Con uniform.

It seems like it can be done

There's a group of folks who play Living Arcanis who had hockey-style jerseys done for the legion in the Coryani military that their PCs are in (Legio Lex Talionis). They're very cool-looking; those of you who went to Origins or GenCon might've seen them (yellow and black jerseys).

Teflon Billy said:
I want Teflon Billy and 69

Well, who wouldn't, really? ;)

Nyaricus

First Post
For the record, I'd MAKE my girlfriend lemme use her credit card for somehting like this :lol:

Nyaricus, number 13.

I think having a d20 on the abck which the number would go on it a great idea. For colors, why not keep to the basic 9? Primary, secondary, white black and sh-, er, brown :p

White
Black
Green
Yellow
Orange
Red
Purple
Blue
Brown

I also endorse EN World Dice - I'd buy a set in a heartbeat, although I'd rather have the EN World logo on the 20, since you wanna be proud of the site, not be like "Aww, crap, Eric gave me a crappy save - AGAIN!"

Fantastic idea!

Remove ads