EN World Picnic In The Park - Saturday (9am-4pm) [Updated 7/25/06]

Seonaid

Explorer
Looks like I'll be there, if I'm gonna be in your game. :) Are people meeting up ahead of time to walk over? I'd be willing to help schlep.

FickleGM

Explorer
Seonaid said:
Looks like I'll be there, if I'm gonna be in your game. :) Are people meeting up ahead of time to walk over? I'd be willing to help schlep.

Good question. I would like for the people who are playing in my game to meet at the ENnies booth at around 8:45ish. Then we can walk over together and I can get some assistance in carrying stuff.

I have two coolers with wheels (for the soda, water, cheese, meats, condiments and ice) that can be pulled over. My gaming stuff is in a luggage bag with wheels. I am hoping to have very little that needs to be carried (hopefully just chips and bread, which are light), as tiring myself or others out is not a goal of mine.

FickleGM

Explorer
FINAL UPDATE

Reminder: The picnic will be held on Saturday at Military Park. The "official" time is 9am (since that is when I am starting my game) until 4pm, unless everyone leaves before then.

Edibles: I will have buns, deli meat, cheese, ketchup, mustard, chips, soda and water available. Sidereal Knight will be bringing some sandwich veggies and cookies/treats.

Games: I will be running my one-shot from 9-1, but after that I am up for tossing a frisbee or chatting or playing some cards. Feel free to occupy yourselves in whatever legal fashion that you'd like to.

Communication: Please see the ENnies booth to check on the status of the picnic. If it is raining, you can assume that it will be moved/postponed/canceled. In any case, the booth should have the latest update.

Finally, if anyone has any other suggestions that can be implemented by Saturday, please let me know.

Remove ads