• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Picnic In The Park - Saturday (9am-4pm) [Updated 7/25/06]

Seonaid

Explorer
Looks like I'll be there, if I'm gonna be in your game. :) Are people meeting up ahead of time to walk over? I'd be willing to help schlep.

FickleGM

Explorer
Seonaid said:
Looks like I'll be there, if I'm gonna be in your game. :) Are people meeting up ahead of time to walk over? I'd be willing to help schlep.

Good question. I would like for the people who are playing in my game to meet at the ENnies booth at around 8:45ish. Then we can walk over together and I can get some assistance in carrying stuff.

I have two coolers with wheels (for the soda, water, cheese, meats, condiments and ice) that can be pulled over. My gaming stuff is in a luggage bag with wheels. I am hoping to have very little that needs to be carried (hopefully just chips and bread, which are light), as tiring myself or others out is not a goal of mine.

FickleGM

Explorer
FINAL UPDATE

Reminder: The picnic will be held on Saturday at Military Park. The "official" time is 9am (since that is when I am starting my game) until 4pm, unless everyone leaves before then.

Edibles: I will have buns, deli meat, cheese, ketchup, mustard, chips, soda and water available. Sidereal Knight will be bringing some sandwich veggies and cookies/treats.

Games: I will be running my one-shot from 9-1, but after that I am up for tossing a frisbee or chatting or playing some cards. Feel free to occupy yourselves in whatever legal fashion that you'd like to.

Communication: Please see the ENnies booth to check on the status of the picnic. If it is raining, you can assume that it will be moved/postponed/canceled. In any case, the booth should have the latest update.

Finally, if anyone has any other suggestions that can be implemented by Saturday, please let me know.

Remove ads