EN World Short Story Smackdown - FINAL: Berandor vs Piratecat - The Judgment Is In!

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
Oooh, look. I found it on my own... Never mind, Herremann. I'm more resourceful than I thought. Earlier in the week is better for me, but I can be flexible if that doesn't work for Mythago.

Hi Mythago, (*waves*) you bring the beer, I'll bring the pain. And maybe some chips.

Last edited:

tadk

Explorer
well

FickleGM said:
Don't be such a girl. Kick his ass. ;)

'Looks down'

Not a girl
this is our 3rd or 4th matchup he and I

Just want to level the playing field, I get 2 weeks to write, he has 15 minutes and food poisoning, might be a Tad (hruk hruk hruk) level.

That is all I am saying Fickle, all I am saying...

mythago

Hero
Got you covered on the beer. I'll also bring these brand-new nanoedged semicolons. They're great for cutting the tops off beer cans and...other things.

Ycore Rixle

First Post
Any time after Monday is good for me. Ryan suggests a Wednesday start for our match, so that would be great. I'll use the intervening time to research effective strategies against Rangers and Ewoks. Perhaps I'll distract him with a shiny levitating droid.

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
mythago said:
Got you covered on the beer. I'll also bring these brand-new nanoedged semicolons. They're great for cutting the tops off beer cans and...other things.

Cool new technology, or thinly veiled threat? You be the judge, gentle readers. And Mythago, dear, some of us can get by with our razor sharp wit. :)

FickleGM

Explorer
tadk said:
'Looks down'

Not a girl
this is our 3rd or 4th matchup he and I

Just want to level the playing field, I get 2 weeks to write, he has 15 minutes and food poisoning, might be a Tad (hruk hruk hruk) level.

That is all I am saying Fickle, all I am saying...
Damn it all, I forgot to click the "Quote message in reply?" box. My post was directed toward orchid blossom.

Ycore Rixle said:
Any time after Monday is good for me. Ryan suggests a Wednesday start for our match, so that would be great. I'll use the intervening time to research effective strategies against Rangers and Ewoks. Perhaps I'll distract him with a shiny levitating droid.

Oooh.

mythago

Hero
maxfieldjadenfox said:
Cool new technology, or thinly veiled threat? You be the judge, gentle readers. And Mythago, dear, some of us can get by with our razor sharp wit. :)

You just don't get a pleasing blood-spatter effect with wit, unfortunately.

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
mythago said:
You just don't get a pleasing blood-spatter effect with wit, unfortunately.

I have eviscerated some poor souls with my wit in the past. (I don't generally do it because I am a nice person and prefer to use charm...)

High tech or low tech bloodbath? Guess we'll have to hope someone with janitorial skills is nearby, cos this could get messy.

Remove ads