EN World Short Story Smackdown - FINAL: Berandor vs Piratecat - The Judgment Is In!

mythago

Hero
maxfieldjadenfox said:
I have eviscerated some poor souls with my wit in the past. (I don't generally do it because I am a nice person and prefer to use charm...)

Piratecat, think there's something wrong with ENworld posting - it *looks* like maxfieldjadenfox said something in English but I can't understand what the heck it is (see bold above).

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
mythago said:
Piratecat, think there's something wrong with ENworld posting - it *looks* like maxfieldjadenfox said something in English but I can't understand what the heck it is (see bold above).

OK. No fair making me laugh.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Lori, what's good for you? I'm going to be away this coming weekend, so need something that either falls into one week or the other. I'll find out when I'm back home.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
In addition, write down the judges' email. Somewhere offline! If EN World goes down, you'll still need to email your story on time.

Thorod Ashstaff

First Post
Piratecat said:
In addition, write down the judges' email. Somewhere offline! If EN World goes down, you'll still need to email your story on time.

Good advice! Especially considering the site just did go down, for quite a while.

Eagerly awaiting pictures (be kind, it's only the first round...)!

maxfieldjadenfox

First Post
I have Sam's e-mail addy, do I need to send to all 3 or is one enough? Judges?

I see that I was supposed to start writing yesterday... This creates some problems with the time space continuum. What to do?

What happens if the site is down and I can't see the pictures? Will one of you judging type folks e-mail them?

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
I haven't given my email to any of the judges -- did I miss a post instructing us to do so?

Nor do I have any of the judges' emails.

I feel alone, lost, and bereft of judgey goodness and instruction. :D

Damn, these pictures are hard! I've got no ideas at all.

Oh, and nice try, max, but you're supposed to wait until I win before you crash the boards. You're timing is off this time.

Remove ads