EN World Short Story Smackdown - FINAL: Berandor vs Piratecat - The Judgment Is In!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Okay, I have my plot, my characters, my voice, and my pictures all set. They're actually pretty coherent! Now I just have to write. :)

EDIT: Ahhh, sleep. That's where I'm a viking! It's also where most of my plot comes together. I got up this morning and immediately went to write down all the ideas I had overnight. I'll figure out whether they were good ideas a bit later.

Last edited:

Dlsharrock

First Post
Image 5: the recommended thinking position for coming up with great stories :)

Best of luck finalists! Looking forward to reading a winning story.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
maxfieldjadenfox said:
Gee, Herremann, sadistic much? Soooo glad I'm not writing in this match.
That's funny. Going only from picture use, I honestly think this match is easier than my last two. Of course, I say that now. 50 hours from now, as I bang my head into the keyboard, I may recant.

Berandor

lunatic
There are a few minor details that I hope HT Wise is aware of which help with the picture use. But still...

Anway, I have my story as well, and so far I really hate it. So fasten your seatbelts, PC, this will be a contender :D

Berandor said:
There are a few minor details that I hope HT Wise is aware of which help with the picture use.
And then of course there are a few minor details that make the competitors think... or have conniptions. ;)
I look forward to reading the results - and again best of luck.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

tadk

Explorer
Images opinion

Gahh

Image 5 and the one with 2 heads dont fit
Otherwise seeing the first and last pic I had a setting come to mind

Remove ads